Wells Fargo Phone Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.9

95 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

I Applied Online On November 23 and Completed Online Assessmen . On November 24 I Recieved A Email Asking Me To Set Up My Phone Interview . During The Phone Interview ,The Recruiter Just Went Over My Resuming Letting Me Know I Qualify For The Postion . Then After That She Discussed The Postion Far As When It Started And The Pay . After That She Set Me Up For A In Person Interview With 2 Hiring Managers . One Manager Will Be Directly In Front Of You , The Other Will Be On Yhe Phone Listening Taking Notes .During The Interview , The First Step They Ask You To Walk Them Through Your Resume . Far As Job Description and Why You Left , Then After You walk Them Through Your Resume They Then Begin To Ask You 6 Behavior Based Questions . After Than Then They Ask Do You Have Any Questions For Them . Be Sure To Ask Them Questions To Show How Intrested You Are !

Interview Questions

• Name A Time When You Overcame A Difficult Change In A Policy ,& How Did You Over Come It   Answer Question
  • Name A Time Where You and A Coworker Had A Disagreement & How Did You Handle It   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Phone Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Long interview process. Two interviews over the phone and a personal interview with one of the supervisors that may last anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes. Was asked how I would sell a painting on the wall to a customer.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

The interviewing and hiring process was quick. Once you complete your assessment, you set up a group interview if you do well on the group interview you have a face to face interview. Pretty easy, they ask behavioral questions mostly.

Interview Questions

• Name a goal you had to accomplish and how did you accomplish it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Firstly introductions, and background as a customer or service oriented executive. Group interview, follows, which will take the majority of an hour or more, depending how well the team is answering on all four to five questions. Then the benefits of being the company will be presented. Ending with Q&A.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenging position you were put through by a customer, and how did you handle it.   1 Answer
    • Computer skills, and managing from one application to other. How good you will rate yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online, the next day i got an email asking me to pick a date and time for a group interview. After that if selected you will have a one on one interview with one of the managers and should receive a response within five business days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Lubbock, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

after applying and completing a survey, you will get an email prompting you to sign up for a group interview. After the group interview, a second interview will be scheduled, this one is more in depth and one-on-one with a team lead. With-in two weeks, they will either call you to extend an offer, or e-mail you to let you know they went another direction.

If you accept an offer, they will put you in a 4 week training course, then a 2-week on-the job training before starting your normal shifts.

Before starting training you will be required to consent to fingerprinting, and background check. The bank is not allowed to hire those with a criminal background,

Interview Questions

• give an example of a policy change, and how you accommodated this change.   Answer Question
    • give an example of a time when someone was angry with you and how you reacted.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Monte, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (El Monte, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Relatively simple interview, nice recruiter, made me feel at ease. My case was a little different, I went through 3 interviews. First was a group interview, then a one on one, and lastly a language test which consisted of a speaking and reading portion which technically makes it a 4 part interview.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The process is REALLY easy. Its a group interview to start. STILL treat it as if its one on one. Follow directions and direct answers to her. After that I recieved an email to come in the next day for a 1 on 1 pretty badic call center interview questions and the next day I was getting an offer

Phone Banker Interview

Interview

Phone interview first, then call back for a face to face group and individual interviews, if hired a background check is done. Once background check is completed six week training is scheduled if hired.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

You start phase 1 which is a group interview. It is about 7-10 of people in the room with you and the recruiter goes in a circle around the room asking 4 questions. They really want to know how you deal with customers. Use key words like empathy, patience, etc.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in customer service. Give detailed information.   1 Answer