Wells Fargo Phone Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.9

90 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Firstly introductions, and background as a customer or service oriented executive. Group interview, follows, which will take the majority of an hour or more, depending how well the team is answering on all four to five questions. Then the benefits of being the company will be presented. Ending with Q&A.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenging position you were put through by a customer, and how did you handle it.   1 Answer
  • Computer skills, and managing from one application to other. How good you will rate yourself?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online, the next day i got an email asking me to pick a date and time for a group interview. After that if selected you will have a one on one interview with one of the managers and should receive a response within five business days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Lubbock, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

after applying and completing a survey, you will get an email prompting you to sign up for a group interview. After the group interview, a second interview will be scheduled, this one is more in depth and one-on-one with a team lead. With-in two weeks, they will either call you to extend an offer, or e-mail you to let you know they went another direction.

If you accept an offer, they will put you in a 4 week training course, then a 2-week on-the job training before starting your normal shifts.

Before starting training you will be required to consent to fingerprinting, and background check. The bank is not allowed to hire those with a criminal background,

Interview Questions

• give an example of a policy change, and how you accommodated this change.   Answer Question
    • give an example of a time when someone was angry with you and how you reacted.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Monte, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (El Monte, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Relatively simple interview, nice recruiter, made me feel at ease. My case was a little different, I went through 3 interviews. First was a group interview, then a one on one, and lastly a language test which consisted of a speaking and reading portion which technically makes it a 4 part interview.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The process is REALLY easy. Its a group interview to start. STILL treat it as if its one on one. Follow directions and direct answers to her. After that I recieved an email to come in the next day for a 1 on 1 pretty badic call center interview questions and the next day I was getting an offer

Phone Banker Interview

Interview

Phone interview first, then call back for a face to face group and individual interviews, if hired a background check is done. Once background check is completed six week training is scheduled if hired.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

You start phase 1 which is a group interview. It is about 7-10 of people in the room with you and the recruiter goes in a circle around the room asking 4 questions. They really want to know how you deal with customers. Use key words like empathy, patience, etc.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in customer service. Give detailed information.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homewood, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Homewood, AL) in December 2016.

Interview

I filled the application out online two days late I got a email to pick what day and time I could attend the interview it was a group interview when all the candidate enter the room we sat in the chairs we were asked multiply questions one by one while answering the question the lady were typing our answers on a laptop also it was a powerpoint going while she was interviewing us tell use about the job description compensation all that good stuff the interview took close to a hour after the interview was over we were told to wait two days for the supervisor to pick the best candidate we were told to wait for a call if not a call to wait for a thank you email and that was about it

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Antonio, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

It was easy. It took about 2 weeks. Started with phone screening. The recruiter was nice. She immediately called the hiring supervisor at the location to call me in for a face interview. 2 days later, i got the offer. The process was not too long for me. Background check came back clear. Drug screening came back within a day. Tr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

First round was a group interview, which I was selected to go to the next step face to face interview. When interviewing with Wells you must answer with a specifics.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a goal that you set and how did you accomplish it.   Answer Question