Wells Fargo Phone Banker Interview Questions in Nevada | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Phone Banker Interview Questions in Nevada

4.0

Phone Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Reno, NV) in November 2011.

Interview

the phone interview was a series of work related questions. I passed that. then the 1-1 interview was all about sales & when I would offer a sales answer the person doing the interview said it wasn't a sales. job so when I answer another question it was about up saleing products & services & still the lady that was reading the questions to me that sounded like sales. She keep saying it's not sales. so it was very confusing & I thought I nailed it with my 20 years in customer service & sales. but no job offer.

Interview Questions

• about how you would ask a customer for more products & services   1 Answer
  • when you get a customer that is not satisfied with his or her account. & everything you do to help the customer just makes them mad at you & you really couldn't help.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Phone Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Reno, NV) in March 2011.

Interview

They asked me to sell them their telephone. It was bizarre, but I hammed it up and made the cut. It was just one person interviewing me -- not a panel. I believe the person interviewing me was HR. The first time I met my supervisor was after I completed training.

Interview Questions