Wells Fargo Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Had initial screening call with HR rep (she cancelled the 1st call a half-hour before the call).
She didn't apologize on the 2nd call about cancelling the 1st call.

Subsequent call with a panel of interviewers, including the hiring manager. Interviewed over 2 months ago, never heard back, my status online shows up as "Interview".

Not a transparent process. HR rep never gave me her contact information, found this to be odd as if they didn't want me to contact Wells to find out my application status. Perhaps they already had someone in mind.

Be prepared for STAR questions. Also be prepared for the awkward silence after you answer questions because interviewers must document your responses.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter explaining the position. Then two phone separate interviews with two different managers but on the same day. Interview was very comfortable. It was like a conversation vs. question/answer. I was contacted after the interview in the time frame provided. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had two pressing projects and both needed your attention. How did you prioritize your work loan?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter who got my resume off of Monster. I had a two person interview. They were extremely focused on sales. Asked a bunch of questions related to sales experience, and went through some scenario questions. Ive never had a teller try to sell me something, so it was shocking thag they where so focused on sales, it was not what I was expecting.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position on the Wells Fargo website. Approximately four weeks later, I received an email to schedule a phone screen with a recruiter. The coordinator and I scheduled the phone screen for about a week later. The phone screen only lasted about 10 minutes, as one of the first questions asked was about my desired compensation which was not aligned to the comp range of the Project Manager position.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

It was typical interview process with hiring manager and program manager. Started with asking scenario based questions and then asked questions related to resume and experience. It was a very simple process.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

It was a standard interview process. There were a number of standard questions. Nothing interesting or new. They simply read the questions off of a sheet that lists them.

Interview Questions

• Name the one thing that you feel you are the best at? The worst at?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Great behavioral questions that made an hour fly by. There were about 10 questions and each of the panel members asked 2 questions. The interviewers were very thorough. 1 was in the office and the other 4 were on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Would have you done to influence change within your organization.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

I found out about the job from a WFA employee. I applied for the job on WFA website and received a email from the hiring manager within two weeks. During the interview they asked a series of questions and contacted me by the end of the week to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that sets you apart from other canadites.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2015.

Interview

Multiple screening and phone interviews leading up to panel interview. Candidate was provided a scenario and instructed to conduct a 30 minute mock project planning meeting including PowerPoint presentation. Panel then questioned the candidate asking several situational "what if" questions. Interview was designed to test the candidates meeting facilitation skills, presentation skills and "solutions/decisions" to hypothetical situations one might encounter on the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your proudest moment?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if 2 resources left the project team in the middle of a project?   2 Answers
    • What if the business wanted to add scope during the execution phase?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was one of the hardest that I've experienced in this industry. Interviewers asked a lot of behavorial type questions. They also asked me to provide sample reports and examples of my work in previous roles.

Interview Questions

• Describe a process/practice you implemented that didn't work out as planned.   Answer Question