Wells Fargo QA Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo QA Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2016

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (West Des Moines, IA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter on Thursday October 20, 2016. I was notified by the manager for an in person interview, which took place on Wednesday November 2, 2016 with the manager and one of his team members. I was then notified by the manager on Wednesday November 9, 2016 that he had chosen another candidate. The phone interview was very informal, it lasted about 5 minutes. My in person interview was more detailed in the questions that was asked and lasted about 30 minutes. I was a little nervous going into the interview but quickly felt at ease once the interview process started. Over all even though I did not get the job it gave me interview experience that I need.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time about an issue that came up, how did you handle it and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Tempe, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

Wells Fargo has different questions based on the position you are applying for. Most of them are situational questions. I would say there are up to 4 questions per area (teamwork, skills, situational).

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you.....   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2014.

Interview

Easy Interview. Basic Qa Artifacts Questions . A lot of questions related to experience. Past projects . Tools used. Qa management questions. You will be interviewed by all the leads and the manager. Should have a good knowledge of the tools used in wells fargo

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Six different team leads interview, ne at a time. Interviews are technical and based on questions from previous projects., If you have real experience than all questions are straight forward. Employer is looking to hire not to eliminate.

Negotiation

Contract was negotiated before interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

There was an initial technical phone interview which lasted about 30-45 minutes. Then, I was called for a 3.5 hr onsite interview. The interview questions were not very difficult but they had set the bar high. I got the offer but declined because I chose another offer I received around the same time.

Anonymous Employee in Anoka, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Anoka, MN) in January 2009.

Interview

Phone interview, then in perosn

Interview Questions

• What metrics do you use to report defects.   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Nothing as such to describe.It was all about testing basics,SQL.Was not much tough.Interviewers were friendly enough and treated well during the process.It was just a one round of interview but there were 3 people in the panel and it was around 1 hour of interview.They completed technical and managerial interview at one shot and waa offered the offer letter after 1 week.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

2 Technical 1 HR

2 Technical rounds with QA Head Technical Managers
    All questions related to testing types, Data warehouse testing , Domain knowledge , technical questions - SQL , Applications,Tools, Tools expertise evaluation (45min-60min)

Followed by 2nd round with QA Senior management - mixed technical and interpersonal skill evaluation(30 min)

Then, Final HR Interview telephonic(30 min)

Interview Questions

• Database testing- SQL Joins queries, reporting queries, ETL transformations Dificulty level Avg-high
      Data warehouse related questions Difficulty level High
      2 Answers

Negotiation

Avg

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

There will be minimum of 4 rounds of interview. Prepare well before to attend the interview. It's really a good opportunity to work with wells fargo

QA Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2011.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview.
    Started with Career Overview.
    Project brief.
    (they were looking for a Manual Tester hvaing knowledge of XML)
    Questions on XML,XPath
    Difference b/w Regression n Retesting
    whc Software testing model do u used in the project/