Wells Fargo Retirement Services Call Center Representative I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Retirement Services Call Center Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

Was referred to a recruiter by a manager within the department. Had a 30 minute phone screening that was very pleasant and was just asked about skills and resume. About three weeks later got a call from the hiring manager on a Friday and asked to come interview for the position with him Monday. Very pleasant behavioral interview experience. The interviewer asked about 8 or 9 behavioral interview questions. Many had themes (i.e adaptability, problem solving, dependability) and you had to give specific examples and experiences on how you dealt with a situation regarding these themes. I was told I would hear back about whether I landed the position within a week and it has been a few days so I'm am still waiting on that call. Pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used your problem solving skills and what was the outcome?   Answer Question