Wells Fargo Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

314 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The interview process was drawn out over several months. The team that interviewed me were over-worked. They complained during the interviews about lack of clear priorities between projects and changing direction as different executives pulled them in different directions. They articulated a good description of the job responsibilities in general terms. When I drilled down on specific programs, the scope of work assigned to the team was beyond the resources available for the team size that was described to me. The requisition was cancelled after I had interviewed, so nobody was hired for this position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience. How does your experience doing X at company Y make you a good fit for this role?   Answer Question

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Quick and easy online application process that allows you to see which locations have open positions. Received a call from friendly recruiter just a few days after to schedule a group interview in downtown offices. Passing the group interview led to interviewing with branch manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a client.   Answer Question

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was a 30 minute phone screening with several technical questions about valuation and cultural fit. The questions consisted of scenario driven frameworks which were linked with how to approaching problems. This was complimented with several knowledge based questions about general Finance.

Interview Questions

• What are the three primary methods of determining a company’s value?   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

The overall process was pretty informal. I just met with two other designers and they asked me a few questions about my portfolio. We had a brief conversation about their design culture and what type of designer they were looking at for the role.

Interview Questions

• Will you please give me an example of how you used metrics to inform your design process?   1 Answer

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through their website. A couple of weeks later, I was invited for a phone interview. Mostly behavioral with a touch of technical questions. A few weeks after that, I was invited for a superday in their office. The process consisted of four 45 minute interviews followed by a networking reception. A week later, I was informed that I received the offer.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

Group interview with other candidates, Phone,3 managers interview back to back, and one with the store manager for the branch you are applying for. Overall intimidating but at the time I could think on my feet and was up for the challenge.

Interview Questions

• Above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer
    • conflict or coaching at work and how did you resolve?   1 Answer

Oracle Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very good 5 people interviewd asked standard question relevant to job lasts for 2 hrs I️ could answer all the question but they 2 people out of 10 people the questions were pretty straight forward and some problem resolving questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

No phone pre screen. In person interview with hiring manager plus speaker phone interview with another manager. Some technical questions with first one. Mostly situational questions with second one. One hour total.

Interview Questions

• If you were assigned two high priority tasks with the same deadline, how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Concord, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The first interviewer just knew he was assigned to interview me, started to take look resume after I came in. The second interviewer joined in middle, and left earlier before end.
    Not feel good about the whole process, wasted my half day and transportation cost.

Interview Questions

• General .NET, C# and OOP questions, including Async, WCF, Design pattern...   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Concord, CA).

Interview

Multiple interview format .A questionnaire for initial selection . Then phone interview with the recruiter . Interview with the manage over the phone.Another interview with team and managers. The interview process was long and the decision process was slow . However the overall experience was quite professional. The process and competition is tough