Wells Fargo Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

304 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Redwood City, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

First applied online & then went through an online assessment after by an outside company. Passed that & was offered an appointment to go through to a group interview in a town miles away from where I lived.
    After the group interview I was contacted about 2 weeks later & offered a one on one interview at a store location.. A few days after that interview I was contacted & offered the job upon a successful background check.. That background check took an additional 2 months to complete:/ it came back clear & they wanted to start me training straight away.
    By that time I had moved out of the district in witch I applied.. There were job openings for the same position I was already cleared & approved for in my new area.. After asking if I could be placed in one of those stores, was informed that I'd have to go through the whole process again.. :'(

Interview Questions

• How you deal with difficult customers & resolve & keep the customer.   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Hill, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Pleasant Hill, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter over the phone and an in person interview was arranged for the next day. Briefly talked with the hiring manager (only in the lobby and the elevator) then interviewed with 3 technical leads.

Interview Questions

• explain difference between union vs. union all, explain definition/benefits of inheritance, explain differences between different MS SQL Servers versions;   Answer Question

ETL Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Leandro, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview and In person Interview for 1 hour 30 mins

Interview Questions

I have declined offer after careful consideration. I was looking 15% more than what have offered.

SharePoint Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

It was slow. I got responses from the various levels of interviewers very slowly. I had to inquire with them many times. The technical interview went fine and then i got interview with the Director. It was totally not i would expect. It hypothetical situations, role play...for which i was not prepared (not in the mind set to do a role play with the Director i haven't met yet and give authentic replies that i will probably if i am working there.) I don't know if it a productive way to interview. I didn't go well and i was not offered the job...

Interview Questions

• Suppose you are the BA and the technical manager does not agree with you on the solution. He wants to build a Java application instead of using SharePoint. So how you go about talking to him?   5 Answers

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

Group interview with other candidates, Phone,3 managers interview back to back, and one with the store manager for the branch you are applying for. Overall intimidating but at the time I could think on my feet and was up for the challenge.

Interview Questions

• Above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer
    • conflict or coaching at work and how did you resolve?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Concord, CA).

Interview

Multiple interview format .A questionnaire for initial selection . Then phone interview with the recruiter . Interview with the manage over the phone.Another interview with team and managers. The interview process was long and the decision process was slow . However the overall experience was quite professional. The process and competition is tough

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (South San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

A technical interview by two tech leads and later, a personality interview by the director.

Wells Fargo indicated that I had passed all interviews and needed just one more short "getting to know you" interview with upper management. That person never participated in the phone call. Rather, they ambushed me with yet another 45-minute technical and personality interview and asked me to defend the one negative comment on me they managed to dig up.

The next day, they told the recruiter that they no longer had the budget for the position.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a staff member does not pull his weight?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The day started with a one-hour writing exam that was a case study. And then a rotation of four interviews either one on one or panel type. The questions were mostly behavior based with some technical (accounting) questions. The questions are a regurgitation of what is already posted on this site. Really go over the basics of accounting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your deadline was significantly moved up.   Answer Question
    • If accounts receivable goes up how does this affect cash flow?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There was a total of 3 interviews. The first was with a recruiter over the phone, the second was over the phone with hiring manager and another consultant, the third interview was a face to face with hiring manager, someone in the same role and an individual from the line of business. All questions were situational.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you; disagree with the direction of a project, had to work closely with a difficult personality, had manage multiple high-level project with competing demands, etc etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Received call from Hiring Manager with a job offer, the next day the recruiter called and we held salary negotiations and start date decision.

Systems QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had 5 rounds of interview and it was very detailed and professional. I was interviewed in the area of manual testing for testing banking applications. They had asked my previous work experience and got into details of few old projects and technologies that i have worked with.

Interview Questions

• Life cycle of Software testing, processes, guidelines, types of testing   2 Answers

Negotiation