Wells Fargo Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated May 23, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Livermore, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

1.Email
    2.Phone Call
    3. Group Interview
    4. 2 on 1 interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you had to solve a customer's problem and whether or not they left in a good mood.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple and constructive

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Rafael, CA

Interview

Applied online, took the assessment test, had an interview with HR, had 2 interviews with 2 different managers from a separate branch.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, sell 2 pen, why do you want this position instead of personal banker   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Oakland, CA).

Interview

The hiring was basically a group interview. They ask you a bunch of questions, then you watch a 15 minute video. From there they thank you for coming & let you know that they will keep in touch if they liked you. They never did contact me, but I think part of that was because they initially didnt even have my name on the roster ..bummer.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to share personal stories, which might have been hard because you have to try to stand out in the group of stories.   Answer Question

Operations Clerk (While Attending College) Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Interview

Employee Referral Program credits internal employees for the recommendation of potential quality candidates. This was the circumstance that has given me the opportunity to start my career in the banking industry. Internal employee connection was already established that aided me with the simple interview process.

The simple interview process inquired about my goals and interests, along with any questions I have. Since I was a college student, I had little experience to ask specific questions. Nonetheless, I accepted the job offer.

Interview Questions

• The hiring manager offered to answer any questions I may have about Wells Fargo, since I was still a college student.   Answer Question

Compliance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Obtained the interview through a staffing agency. Interviewed by two members of the compliance department. Very friendly; asked excellent questions. Gave me a very clear picture of what my responsibilities would be, the departmental culture, and the expectations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone interview shortly after. Only made it to the phone interview but it's your typical customer service interviewing questions. For me the interview didn't last long and the person interviewing me didn't seem interested in what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to deal with a unsatisfied customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

started with group interview. the recruiter was looking for personality. the next step was a one-on-one interview with district manager. the district manager was very down-to-earth. the final step was an interview with the branch manager. Then the offer letter. easy interview process overall

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Menlo Park, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

The online application process was very simple and after completing the test online I was notified via email to contact a recruter. The recruter conducted a breif phone interview and a day later I was scheduled for a group interview. It will take place next week. The phone interview consisted of 3 questions regarding previous sales goals, angry customer situations, and salvaging a sale and retaining a customer's business.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with and upset customer and what was the result.   1 Answer
    • Have you had any aggressive sales goals in the past?   1 Answer

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Failed to answer one question the way they wanted it answered. What is your personal accomplishment? You must answer with a monetary amount that you sold. I am currently a manager so my achievements is through managing people and training for sales. They did not like that.

Interview Questions

• What were your sales goals and how did you achieve it?   Answer Question

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online. 24 hours later a recruiter contacted me to take an assessment online. Once that was complete, I was to call back in 24 hours with the reference number. Step 1 and 2 complete. Step 3 was getting an invite the following week for a group interview which consisted of a small group. I spoke with recruiter after group was over, nailed it in. He set up an immediate interview with my first choice and 30 minutes later I was going to be taking a background test. Very relaxed, very sales driven. if you have a stellar background in customer service/experience and any form of retail you should be fine answering a few simple questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating. Offer was acceptable, far increased pay through self performance.