Wells Fargo Interview Questions in San Leandro, CA | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Interview Questions in San Leandro, CA

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Leandro, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

The Interview Process consisted of
    - Telephonic Interview
    -Face to Face Interview

The process of telephonic interview happened for an hour in understanding my technical skills. Since i had a banking background , it was a plus. I was asked to brief about my project experience

The face to face consisted of 2 people in the panel, one the QA Lead and the other a lead whom i had to work with. It consisted of both technical and HR questions. There were a lot of questions on the third party co-ordination as the testing team works with different vendors .My experience of third party experience came in hand.

Overall the experience was good

Interview Questions

• The Questions were mostly on
      - SDLC
      - Third Party team co- ordination
      -Linux
      - Project Experience   Answer Question

ETL Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Leandro, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview and In person Interview for 1 hour 30 mins

Interview Questions

I have declined offer after careful consideration. I was looking 15% more than what have offered.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Leandro, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

I was being called to go to San Leandro to take the on-site interview, the guy asked me more Java-core related questions like multithreading(how join(), synchronized being used), collections(linked-list), and also javascript question, they are using YUI3, so he asked me How to write a module.
    After the interview, about 3 days passed, my consulting company called me they wanted to give me a offer to work in wells Fargo

Interview Questions

• Collections, I knew linked-list, hashMap, But I didnot know they was being called as collections   Answer Question

Systems QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Leandro, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Hiring process is fast.
    Prepare for scenario based questions, HP QC/ALM, Oracle DB, Tandem, Manipulatiing databases according to user requirement, conditioning of data.
    I was provided with the decision the next day, and joined the job in 3 weeks.