Wells Fargo Securities Operations Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Securities Operations Service Specialist Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Securities Operations Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Great interview! They asked Behavioral questions related to past experiences. You must answer using the STAR method. There was two interviewers, which they alternated asking the questions. Interviewed on a Wednesday and was hired on a Friday.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to cope with an issue that you stayed positive?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Securities Operations Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Wells Fargo concentrates heavily on the Behavioral Interview process. Always...and I repeat always....end the response with the 'resutlts' aspect. STAR format-(Situation, Task, Actions, Results.) What did you learn or what was the outcome.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Contract employee.

Security Operations Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2013.

Interview

Average interview with typical questions; nothing unexpected or difficult. It took approximately two weeks in total. Interviewed through the staffing agency. Offer extended and accepted within one week of interview.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous experience help with our team here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2010.

Interview

The hiring process at Wells Fargo has become a bit of hassle due to the recent Wachovia merger. You must now interview with a completely detached HR consultant (usually in a different city) who will type loudly while you answer questions before your information ever even reaches the hiring manager, and this is just for internal candidates! Eventually you will either be graced with a 1 on 1 interview with the hiring manager or receive a system generated rejection notice telling you the manager decided to "go with other candidates." It's probably par for the course for external candidates, but given that I was applying from within not only the company, but the same department, it was seemed very impersonal.

Interview Questions

• Standard stuff like: name a time when you made a mistake, and how you dealt with said mistake.   1 Answer