Wells Fargo Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process was a fairly quick process......phone interview with recruiter, then phone interview with manager, face to face interview with recruiter and finally face to face with manager. Was provided a detailed job description, discussed product experience.

Interview Questions

• More details about my experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2013.

Interview

Telephone interview by a recruiter followed by a behavioral interview with a panel of business analysts doing similar functions and then finally an interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Why did you get a poor performance review in a past year/in a past position (if you did)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in November 2012.

Interview

The team I joined are expanding and have a great relationship with the agency I was with. Process was a phone interview for about an hour then a face to face which actually took less time. Offer came two days later.

Interview Questions

• Can't recall. I was honest included what I didn't enjoy ahoy the role and seemed to have a empathetic interviewer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, offer was good

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

Basic process, I went in for an Interview with the Vice President and direct manager for my department.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or out of the ordinary. It was a standard interview. They asked questions about my resume and gave me some background to the project I would be working on.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was done through my recruiting agency.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2008.

Interview

Basic interview routine. first phone, then 1:1 with hiring manager, finally a group/team interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with changing priorities.   Answer Question