Wells Fargo Senior Communications Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

One the most uncomfortable and stressful interview situations I have encountered, ultimately with a negative outcome. After a phone screen with HR and the hiring manager, I was scheduled to meet about 15 people back-to-back from 9 until 2. There were several panel interviews and a few individual sessions. All of the interviews comprised behavioral questions. I didnt get the sense anyone was interested in knowing me personally or professionally, but rather assessing how I would fit into their open slot. After the grueling sessions, I received a call from HR the next day explaining that I didn't have enough recent management experience and therefore I wouldn't be further considered. Couldn't they have gleaned that from my resume or phone screen? They ultimately hired someone I know, who is quite mediocre. Sounds like I have sour grapes, but truly not. I'm glad in the end it didn't work out, because I wouldn't want to work for people like that.