Wells Fargo Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Store Manager Interview Questions

2.9

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Recruiter briefs you then you get a call from the hiring manager for an interview. If successful human resources would reach out to you. The interview occurred with 2 managers of high level branches.

Interview Questions

• A lot of situational questions on how you would handle employees   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

You will be interviewing with 3 different people at the same time. They will ask about yourself and what your career aspirations are. Talk about your long term goals and why you think you're a great fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

The interviewer was very disorganized and did not pay attention by checking cell phone during interview, The interview was interrupted by another employee and the interviewer left me sitting for almost 1/2 hour.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this position?   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Portland, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and after the posting for the position closed got an email the next week to schedule a phone interview for the very next day (only had 1 day option with 2 different times). Had a phone interview with the recruiter which lasted about 10 minutes (was told I passed and would move me forward for the next step), then shortly after had an interview with the District Manager.

Interview Questions

• What is your 30-60-90 day plan for the store when you become manager?   Answer Question

Wasn't satisfied with salary offered. Negotiated pay but there was no budging or even a counter offer.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Washington, DC).

Interview

Be as honest as possible. Identify experiences. Initial screening with hr rep over the phone. Then referred for face to face interview with district manager. Two interviews only then offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Team Lead and QA Managers interviewed for 1 hour. They have asked about my previous experience.
    Asked questions about bug tracking systems like JIRA and HP ALM. General understanding of SDLC. How to create Test Cases and how to log bugs

Interview Questions

• Knowledge about bug tracking systems like JIRA and HP ALM. General understanding of SDLC. How to create Test Cases and how to log bugs   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very friendly

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Application accepted onlne only. After passing initial screening you are contacted by a recruiting for a phone interview. After successful completion you have a face to face interview with your potential manager. Standardized questionaire with no surprises.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions center around you explaining how you have handled situations in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation on pay and benefits

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Washington, DC) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview. Followed by one on one with District Manager. Questions where STAR based and interview lasted close to an hour. Then met with Area President who asked follow-up questions. Wait time between interviews was 2 weeks at the minimum.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a difficult customer, what did you do and what was the result?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

The process starts out online and will transition to a telephone interview. An assessment is often sent out to candidates depending upon the position applied for. Next step would be a group or individual interview before moving toward selection. Recruiters are great about answering questions about the position and process.
    STAR interview model is used.
    Process moves fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

• As long as one is prepared for the type of interview model, there should be no difficulty.
      Research the model before hand.
      Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Apply through Internet. Schedule sit down with District Manager and Community Bank President. Asked very specific questions regarding employee performance and relations issues. If I wasn't hired, it may have been inappropriate to discuss current co workers performance inconsistencies. Two hour interview. Follow up regarding when a decision would be made was very vague.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None