Wells Fargo Summer Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Summer Associate Interview Questions

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

On-campus interview followed by on-site full-day interview at the office I was to be working in. The process moved fairly quickly, and I feel that the on-site interviews vary by location; there seemed to be few similarities between offices. I was asked questions regarding financial ratios, accounting, and basic finance. Also several questions about sales. During the on-site interview, I met with most of the staff in the office for a mix of behavioral and 'get to know you' type questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked which financial statement is most important and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Then got a call from HR to set up an interview with the team I'd be working with. The two leaders of the division interviewed me. Asked me lots of qualitative questions and questions related to my college experience. Also interested in learning about my work in college and special projects I was involved in.

Interview Questions

• The question asked was something like this: Name a project you've had to do for your boss that involved gathering and analyzing data and then presenting it to them.   1 Answer