Wells Fargo Technical Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Technical Project Manager Interview Questions

2.6

Technical Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Initial phone interview; then, in person interview with 3-4 current employees, including Management, Project Manager peers and other Departmental Leads within the specific Wells Fargo department being applied to. The interview was a comfortable and a polite process. There was a specific reference to expected professional conduct within that particular department's parameters; i.e. would you escalate immediately to Senior Management at 3:59 am in the morning?

Interview Questions

• Questions posed in order to ascertain technical knowledge and procedural knowledge   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Technical Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2014.

Interview

This was a 18 month contract and they were looking for a seasoned PM. The HR from a popular consulting company called me and setup an initial interview. In the first 10 min of the interview the Program manager saw potential and called me for an in person interview without wasting my time.

Then in 2-3 days I went in person to Wells fargo SFO building. Met with Dev Managers, Release Manager, PMO Manager and in 2 days I got the offer.

Very quick and simple.

Interview Questions

• 1.What challenges you face during deployment and how will you resolve?
      2.What artifacts will you keep in PM repository ?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiated as the HR said that's the best they can do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how you recovered from it.

Interview Questions

• After realizing the inconsistency of the data I put a stop to downing the equipment until further research and checking could be done.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

1 telephonic interview with 2 people and then 1 in person interview. The Telephonic interview was very basic. Simple questions on my previous job. The in person was more of the job description.

Interview Questions

• Asking my experience and how I would handle certain situations   Answer Question

Technical Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2011.

Interview

Two phone interviews, and I was hired. It was easier because I was an internal candidate.