Wells Fargo Teller At Wells Fargo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Teller At Wells Fargo Interview Questions

2.9

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, passed screening then offered group interview. Passed group interview with 2 other candidates out of 6. Then had to interview with two store managers pretty hard. I did not get a call however an email to reapply for other open positions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time I had to deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Teller At Wells Fargo Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Met with regional recruiter then they selected a location for me where I met with store manager along with the service manager. It lasted about 30 min and then the recruiter reached out after about a week.

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Denton, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

There was a group of around 10 people. We were seated in desks and the interviewer sat at the front. There was a folder at each desk we sat down on which contained 3 pieces of papers. The first paper asked about our availability, which locations we were interested in, and some personal information. The second paper went through the questions she would ask us so we could prepare. The third paper was a note taking sheet. She went around and asked us to introduce ourselves. Afterwards she asked us our interview questions and described the teller position in detail. The whole process took roughly an hour.

Interview Questions

• What previous work experience do you have that would benefit you as a teller at Well's Fargo?   Answer Question
    • What is a professional or personal goal you achieved?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Well's Fargo?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time a customer was upset and what you did to resolve the issue   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Vacaville, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Group interview with 6 people, all seated around a table. The process took about 2 hours and mostly consisted of the interviewer talking about the job, explaining what the role entails and asking if we were all still interested in the position.

Afterword he asked questions based on three categories and we each took turns answering. The categories were accomplishments, your goals in the workplace, and your customer service. Each category had one question that had two to three parts.

Overall friendly atmosphere.

Teller At Wells Fargo Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Phone screening, in person interview with manager at potential location, phone interview with district manager. The entire process took about 1 week. After the interviews, they ask for your finger prints, background check. Once the background check clears, they bring you in on a thursday to sign papers and then your first day is a friday, with training beginning on the following Monday

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Washington, DC) in July 2016.

Interview

I went through a job screening after applying for the position. Then, later on picked the day and time for the group interview. On the day of the interview, we were about 20 people. They ask us basic question such as: give your name, three former employee, any sales experience (up-selling mostly), then why the teller position and three characteristic a seller should have. I was called later on to have a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• It's Wednesday, and you are way behind your referral goals and you have to work for the day. What do you do?   Answer Question

Teller At Wells Fargo Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2016.

Interview

The phone screening was fairly easy. It took 3-4 weeks. Once screened you can keep applying at different locations till they call you for an interview. Still waiting for an interview call.

Interview Questions

• About a time when you had to turn a negative situation into a positive?   Answer Question

Teller At Wells Fargo Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2016.

Interview

The process was honestly really easy. Filled out an application. I Was given a web assesment. After that an interview with a Recruiter. She was really nice patient and undestanding. Then I had a interview with a branch manager.

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Denton, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and completed the online assessment. After, that I was invited to a group interview. We were asked the same question and had to answer in front of the group one by one. I was then called back for an interview with the service manager. They asked me the typical interview questions and a few weeks later I was offered the position after I passed the background test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went out of your way to help someone   Answer Question

Teller At Wells Fargo Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Group Interview with HR Lady
    The selected ones were going to receive a call.
    I was the second in arriving and pretty much you have to be friendly with everyone because they are observing.

Interview Questions

• Experience questions and tell me about yourself
      why do you want to work for wells fargo?   Answer Question