Wells Fargo Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,214 Interview Reviews

2.6

1,214 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

Online application, phone interview, group interview, one-on-one interview, background check (that was at a location 30min outside of the large town that I was applying in), start date 2 weeks out.

Interview Questions

• If you were asked to withdraw 200,000 dollars out of an account, what would you do?   6 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Missoula, MT).

Interview

Showed up and was asked about my education and answered a few questions wit the district manager and was called an hour or so later and was offered the job

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Wells Fargo   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Santa Monica, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online and after passing an assessment test I had a phone interview, they asked me about my ability to work with computer and also my experiences with working with customers and cash handling. after that, i got a call from the bank and set a time for an interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about the time that you did something that you know it was a right thing to do, even though it was challenging to do such a thing   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

three separate interviews first is a scheduled phone interview second is with the service manager and third is with the branch manager. Interview process wasn't that long but to officially start did take a couple of weeks

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions
      why this company and obstacles you over came   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Apply online, passed the assessment test, got an email to schedule my phone interview, got a call for personal interview with a Branch Manager and Service Manager, then got a call for the job offer. After, background check.

Interview Questions

• What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Portland, OR).

Interview

I completed an online application and personality test. I chose a couple locations that would work for me and was contacted within a week for a phone interview. The phone interview went great but the phone interviewer promised me a dollar more per hour than what I'm actually getting, and I didn't get clarification about that until I got an offer. Three of those locations contacted me for interviews and one gave me an offer. The interviews were pretty similar- they go by more or less the same questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an angry customer, describe a time you made a mistake etc. A lot of their questions focus on sales but they're moving away from that so the ones that really count are about customer service and honesty.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Definitely been to an in person interview about 3 times for 3 different branches, got denied by 2. Still waiting to hear from the current one this week, and had a phone interview before the other 3 & didn’t move further. The just ask 5/6 scenario questions, and thats it. Idk what type of answers they are looking for but it’s complicated. I have another interview tomorrow for a different branch, I am just praying for the best.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied for the teller position. They do an assessment test within 24 hours of submitting the application. Once you complete the test you receive an email to schedule the phone interview. I received that email but didn't check my email until 30 minutos after, then I received another email saying that there was another person who better matched the desired qualifications, so I didn't even make it to the phone interview. Kinda bummed about it.

Interview Questions

• Please select two main reasons why you applied for this job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Harbor, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Oak Harbor, WA) in December 2017.

Interview

Application,screening,phone interview

The phone interview she was just verifying what the screening went through. She called me 15 minutes late and rushed me through the last 5 minutes of our appointed time. I dislike phone interviews because I feel that they don't really get a good sense of who the person is and what they're capable of. This is the first interview ive ever had where I haven't been offered the position.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Initial group interview and then a few interviews at different locations. (If you don’t get hired at one location, don’t be discouraged, the initial hiring person will set up more interviews for you.)