Wells Fargo Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,202 Interview Reviews

2.6

1,202 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

Online application, phone interview, group interview, one-on-one interview, background check (that was at a location 30min outside of the large town that I was applying in), start date 2 weeks out.

Interview Questions

• If you were asked to withdraw 200,000 dollars out of an account, what would you do?   6 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Missoula, MT).

Interview

Showed up and was asked about my education and answered a few questions wit the district manager and was called an hour or so later and was offered the job

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Wells Fargo   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Apply online, passed the assessment test, got an email to schedule my phone interview, got a call for personal interview with a Branch Manager and Service Manager, then got a call for the job offer. After, background check.

Interview Questions

• What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Initial group interview and then a few interviews at different locations. (If you don’t get hired at one location, don’t be discouraged, the initial hiring person will set up more interviews for you.)

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Interview was short and simple. it was just like any typical interview. asked all the same questions as any other bank. woman was a little rude but overall it was simple and quick

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a aggravated customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Harbor, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Oak Harbor, WA) in December 2017.

Interview

Application,screening,phone interview

The phone interview she was just verifying what the screening went through. She called me 15 minutes late and rushed me through the last 5 minutes of our appointed time. I dislike phone interviews because I feel that they don't really get a good sense of who the person is and what they're capable of. This is the first interview ive ever had where I haven't been offered the position.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Santa Monica, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online and after passing an assessment test I had a phone interview, they asked me about my ability to work with computer and also my experiences with working with customers and cash handling. after that, i got a call from the bank and set a time for an interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about the time that you did something that you know it was a right thing to do, even though it was challenging to do such a thing   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

The first interview was with a group and one recruiter. The second interview was also a group and we did rounds with different managers. At the end managers select the candidates they were interested in. Now the hiring process id different.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a difficult customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2017.

Interview

process was smooth, and all the steps were done in 2 weeks, apply in site, then phone interview then face to face manager interview, then wait for the hr to update.

Interview Questions

• how will you assist a customer who has been waiting to cash his check for 1 hr?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Two interviews so far. First one (8 days ago) was a phone interview.
    Today, was a panel interview and mentioned that they had more interview's this afternoon and also next week.
    Mentioned we should hear from someone by late next week or early the following week.

Interview Questions

• Explain an example at work in which you made a mistake and own up to it. What was the outcome?   Answer Question