Wells Fargo Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,212 Interview Reviews

2.6

1,212 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Greenville, SC) in November 2017.

Interview

I met with a service manager and a banker for the interview.
They asked me 5 questions and expected a S.T.A.R. (Situation. Task. Action. Result.) response. At the end they asked if I had any questions. I went in with a couple questions and at the end I tried to just chat with them to show I could be personable. They were both very nice and I got the job. Very excited to start.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question
  • Explain a time that you interacted with a customer who may have been upset with service.   Answer Question
  • Explain a moment when you were faced with a challenging situation that tested your integrity.   Answer Question
  • When have you stepped up in your role to assume responsibilities that may not have been yours to begin with?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Teller Interview

Interview

The interview was very standard. He asked basic questions and was very nice. There were no real surprises. It probably depends a lot on which location you go to though.

Teller Interview

Interview

I went to a group interview and then had an interview with two managers and got a call back about a week later! The whole process took about 3 weeks

Interview Questions

• What is a weakness of yours?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Pensacola, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was good interview. It wasn’t as difficult as i thought it would have been and the interviewer was courteous. The interview did not take long either. It was pretty much a good process.

Interview Questions

• Give one example of a time you went above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Phone interview, Group Interview, One on one interview. Easy process and quick as long as you have a location that is hiring. Then depending on the manager of the branch to take you in or not. if not you can apply at a different location without having to do the group interview again.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer ? And how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

Group interview with other candidates, Phone,3 managers interview back to back, and one with the store manager for the branch you are applying for. Overall intimidating but at the time I could think on my feet and was up for the challenge.

Interview Questions

• Above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer
    • conflict or coaching at work and how did you resolve?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Applied online. I had a phone interview and a few days later I was called in for an interview with the banking managers. The interview was simple, about 30 minutes. The questions were your normal "Tell us about yourself" and "Name a time when..." type of things.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Wichita, KS) in September 2017.

Interview

After an application is submitted the applicant must fill out a panel/ quiz. Then there will be a phone interview followed by an in person interview. The company heavily emphasizes customer service and that there is not a set number of sales goals that employees need to meet. I imagine this is due to the scandal involving the mass quantities of fake accounts created by desperate employees due to too strict of sales goals in the past. Overall it seems like they improved their culture and policies.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you determined a product specific to a customer's needs.   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2017.

Interview

First, you fill out the online application and take an assessment. Then you will receive an email to set up a phone interview. You can then select the date and time. The phone interview was around 20 minutes.

Application

Interview

First, you get a group interview (8-12 people). If the recruiter thinks you are suitable, she will dispatch you to one of the branch for a one on one interview with a recruiting manager and a branch manager. The key is to be honest and trustworthy.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever gone beyond your job expectations? How? What did you learn from it?   Answer Question