Wells Fargo Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,152 Interview Reviews

2.6

1,152 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Folsom, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and took a basic screening test after submitting my application. Within a week of that I was able to sign up for a phone interview. A day after the phone interview I received a call for a 1:1 interview. A week later received an e-mail stating they had hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to set a difficult goal for yourself. How did you meet that goal?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Mesa, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received email about 24-48 hrs. Then scheduled a phone interview about 2 weeks later. Phone I terrier was approx 30 mins. Was called back a week later to have a face to face interview. Face to face interview was with 2 managers on the panel. Questions were behavioral based interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you held yourself accountable   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Interview

First interview was a group interview with about 8 other candidates and a recruiter. Out of the 9 candidates about 2 will be chosen for an individual interview. If you do pass the individual interview then a background check follows up.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself. Give us your name and any work experience   Answer Question
    • Have you ever have to deal with different programs in a computer at the same time?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you helped a customer to meet their needs   Answer Question

Negotiation

I am still waiting on the result. It usually takes 3 to 5 days

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dublin, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied Online, then I was sent an email link for an online screening. I truthfully answered the questions for the screening in a manner that would be what a teller should answer, but they immediately sent an email telling me no and I cant reapply for six months. Also, the online application system is garbage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Sacramento, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Filled out app online. Received an email to take the assessment, I passed & was asked to pick a date for interview. Arrived 15 minutes early as stated, we were told to bring two resumes in. This was a lie because they have not updated their system yet so I only needed one. This was a group interview with twelve applicants. We first filled out paper work and then We had to introduce ourselves & give a little background on ourselves. Next came 4 questions & she took notes as we were typing. After questions she gave us info on the position & benefits. 3-5 business days on if we can passed the first interview. I was told the interview would take two hours, only took one hour. I did sense nepotism when HR was asking questions which annoyed me & I would definitely recommend this job to ppl who don't have real goals in their life. Good luck if you want to become a higher rank with in the company.

Interview Questions

• 1. How often do you use a computer & how many applications or programs have you used at once? 2. How long have you done customer service & how often do you receive a challenging customer?
      3. How long have you been handing cash? What is the largest amount and average amount?
      4. How long have you been selling goods and services to customers and how did you achieve this?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Tacoma, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online 11/22/2016, was sent a screening to complete the same day. Heard nothing back until 12/01/2016 when I was sent a link to schedule a phone interview. I completed the phone interview 12/06/2016 and 24 hours after that got an email that I was not selected for the position

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at wells fargo?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to become a teller?   Answer Question
    • When's a time you had a difficult customer? How did you deal with them?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I applied one day b/c I saw an opening. Was contacted a month later by a WF recruiter to set up a group interview with 11 others. Two were chosen from the group interview for second interviews with branch management. A couple of behavioral questions. I didn't complete the entire interview. Management easily saw my potential and wanted me apart of their team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult experience and how you overcame that obstacle.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Sacramento, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

it was a good interview overall the interviewer was very nice and calm she asked a lot of questions but i was able to answer them all. my advice to you guys is to prepare very well for the interview before taking it read throw websites about the position interviews.

Teller Interview

Interview

Applied for Wells Fargo in multiple locations in the area. They were a couple of years apart. Each time went further and further of each interview stage but was never officially hired for either location. Each time I did make it to the group interview but when it came down to the one-on-one interview wasn't accepted. Only had one official one on one.

Anonymous Employee in Crowley, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Crowley, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Well, I had 2 different interviews with wells Fargo. The first one I had to go to an group interview they ask STAR questions it was like 10 ppl in that class if u do good the recruiter then set u up with the branches u applied for. Unfortunately for me I passed the group process to a branch but wasn't chosen for employment. So I waited 6 months and tired again. This time I had to do an over the phone interview she moved me on for an f2f that was Nov2016 but I didn't go to the interview till Dec 2016 they ask 8 questions. They told me they get back within a week. It took a week and a half and offered me a position. Now doing background work. Just never give up if u get denied keep trying they are always looking for good ppl.