Wells Fargo Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,176 Interview Reviews

2.6

1,176 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online for a teller position they had at 2039 Broadway. I instantly received an email. I was scheduled for a group interview in a week. After the group interview I received a call from the recruiter for a one to one interview with the service and branch manager. The whole process was disappointing. I spent time just to receive an email at the end that I was not selected. I had job experience and I thought the interview went fine. Unfortunately, they were not considerate enough to give a reasonable explanation to why I was not selected for a part time teller position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Everett, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

My scheduled phone interview was a 20 minute time block. The interviewer was late to call and rushed through talking to me. So instead of a 20 minute time slot to talk about my work history and skill set, I got 5 minutes. I felt rushed to say the least. I found it very unprofessional that the interviewer used a speaker phone to talk to me. Everything she said echoed and often cut out. I felt rushed, not the ideal phone interview at all.

Interview Questions

• How many years of Customer Service do you have?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2017.

Interview

It was a group interviewed and it was easy questions it took around 1.30 hours. The recruiter was nice she let us introduced ourselves then just 4 questions. It all about customer service and handle the financial.

Interview Questions

• explain about the experience that relation of customers compiled?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Hollywood, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took almost a month before I get an answer from the interview that they told me would have took 2 weeks ,it was an easy group interview .I was sure that i got the job ,but I think if you wasn't referred by someone your chances are very small ,because in the group interview that I was in i should have gotten the job since none of the other candidates were qualify for the position I was very disappointed .

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

First interview was a group interview. The following day i received a call offering a second interview with manager. Manager interview took about 15 minutes. I was offered to attend the next training which was 2 weeks from the manager's interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to do something to resolve an issue? What did you do to rectify the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa Palms, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Tampa Palms, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

At first i was asked to attend a screening test. Later it went to telephonic interview where I went through all kind of questions regarding my experience, skills, academic structure, subjects related to the job. The whole process of interview went for 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Pretty much got the job if you were referred from another employee. Quick interview questions. Entry level positions such as tellers just need to be able to read and write and have some personality.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a sales experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Folsom, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and took a basic screening test after submitting my application. Within a week of that I was able to sign up for a phone interview. A day after the phone interview I received a call for a 1:1 interview. A week later received an e-mail stating they had hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to set a difficult goal for yourself. How did you meet that goal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dublin, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied Online, then I was sent an email link for an online screening. I truthfully answered the questions for the screening in a manner that would be what a teller should answer, but they immediately sent an email telling me no and I cant reapply for six months. Also, the online application system is garbage.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Mesa, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received email about 24-48 hrs. Then scheduled a phone interview about 2 weeks later. Phone I terrier was approx 30 mins. Was called back a week later to have a face to face interview. Face to face interview was with 2 managers on the panel. Questions were behavioral based interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you held yourself accountable   1 Answer