Wells Fargo Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,121 Interview Reviews

2.6

1,121 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Was a group intreview, we were 5 people in the intreview room, was a very easy interview , but be prepared for important questions wHy you fit for this position
Tell my about yourself
Jobs experience , and what you learn with

Interview Questions

• wHy you fit for this position
    Tell my about yourself
    Jobs experience , and what you learn with
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2016.

Interview

I first went through an online screening right after I submitted my application, then was emailed to set up and a phone interview for the next week. Following the phone interview, the next day I was called to set up and in-person interview with the services manager and the store manager. The night of my interview, I was called to be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Give two examples of how you gave customer service to a customer who was very upset.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't much room for negotiation, but there is an opportunity to go full-time and be promoted following your offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irvine, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. They invited me for group interview. There was me and 5 more people for group interview. The overall experience was good and our recruiter was really nice, however I did not get an offer for the second interview. I think I needed to gave them more details about my examples, so make sure to give detailed examples. Try to be confident, smile and make solid eye contact.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of your accomplishment, what was the process and what did you learn?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about one of your personal goals, what was the outcome and what did you learn about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Give and example that you deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Sacramento, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a Call from the hiring manager, a few days later was at the group interview. Then I got the second call from the branch I applied for, from the customer service supervisor. I was called for the second interview with the branch manager the next day.

Teller Interview

Interview

I applied online and was scheduled for an interview the following week. It was nine people in the group interview and the questions weren't anything out of the ordinary like how you would handle rude customers and why you applied to wells fargo. The second interview with two managers at the specific bank I applied to was annoying because they both had to be there and one kept cancelling. It has now been about three weeks and I still haven't heard anything back yet.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Interview process took longer than I had hoped for due to centralization of recruiting but the recruiter that worked with me made sure other opportunities were available when I didn't get hired for the first location. She also made sure that she was finding opportunities at branches close to my home! Awesome job!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Bakersfield, CA).

Interview

I did attend a group interview in which I disliked. They arranged the seats in a circle and human resource was in the center. It felt like as if everyone was begging for the position to see who wanted it the most. Very uncomfortable! Everyone would answer depending on what the previous person said and so forth. Very unprofessional and uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• What was an experience (former or current) that you went out of your way to do something kind to a customer?   Answer Question
    • Where do you work at or have worked at?   Answer Question
    • What is customer service for you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I went online and fill out app, within 24-48 hours receive a screening email, pass screening, receive an email for me to set up interview, set up interview, It was a group interview (thurs, 7/28/16), this interview consist of 5 people including myself. The questions were 1. Tell me about yourself? 2. tell me a time you dealt with irate customer? 3. tell me about a time you sale something? 4. why wells fargo?....either you will get a email stating you did not get to move on to a second interview or a phone call from the branch manager with a second interview invite. I had a 2nd interview (they called me Monday8/1 and had interview on 8/4) (For 30 mins) and they ask the following questions? Go to Interview Questions to see questions.

Interview Questions

• Second interview question (may vary, but practice anyway!) 1. Tell me about yourself? 2. tell me about a time you provide great customer service (2 examples) 3. tell me about a time you dealt w/ irate customer? 4. tell me about a time you was coach on something and what was the outcome?
      5. if it is Wednesday and you have to reach a sales goal by Saturday what would you do? 6. tell me about a time you took the opportunity to sale something?
      Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I first applied at Wells Fargo careers for a full time position as a teller shortly after I received a email stating to select a time for a phone interview. The phone interview went great and the gal was very enthusiastic about her position and said I seemed like a great fit about a week later I got a call from the same recruiter to set up the face to face interview upon arriving at the location the workers all seemed very unpleasant and all were of Hispanic origin now my last name is also Hispanic being that I am half Hispanic but you wouldn't be able to tell just looking at me. When I did get interviewed by the teller supervisor it seemed like it went great but then I received a call offering part time instead of full I feel as though I was discriminated for not being "Hispanic enough" and that location was a joke.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Completed the application online and passed the assessment. In approximately a week received an email to set-up in person interview. It was a group interview was supposed to be 10 people but only 5 showed up. After the interview she said we would receive a call if were selected for an in person interview or an email if we were not chosen. I haven't received either and it has been over 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you dealt with an irate customer.   Answer Question