Wells Fargo Teller Interview Questions in Nevada | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Teller Interview Questions in Nevada

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Sparks, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Sparks, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online for different branches and got a call back two days later. Went to my interview and spoke with both the service manager and branch manager. Easy questions, nothing hard. Got a call back the next day to say I was hired. I then had to go do fingerprints for background testing.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on working here?   1 Answer
  • Tell me about your previous jobs and what you did.   Answer Question
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
  • Do you prefer working alone or in a team?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2015.

Interview

Very good interview process. I really wanted to work there. We had to answer questions individually in a group setting. Had to speak about past experiences with former employees. Sales is a major thing in a teller position.

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Reno, NV) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process is a lengthy process but one that is thorough. It begins with a group interview where basics such as compensation, dress code, and expectations are discussed and basic interview questions are asked of each applicant. If you get lucky enough to advance to the next stage a manager from a particular branch will call to set up an interview at the branch of potential employment. It is the responsibility of the applicant to go for free fingerprinting and a background check will be conducted. If everything comes back clean and there isn't a checkered past an offer letter will be sent via email and a starting date for the mandatory 80 hour virtual training will be set.

Interview Questions

• Describe a particularly difficult customer service experience you were involved in and how you handled the situation while providing excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Reno, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

Group interview first, asking about sales experience and some examples of those and leadership opportunities you have had in the past. Group interview was professional dress with copy of resume required. After the group interview if you were selected as compatible with the company, you are put into a pool of eligible candidates that the individual branches can choose from. If you get chosen by an individual branch you are called in for an interview at the branch level with the store manager and service manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Reno, NV) in November 2014.

Interview

online application followed with an online test (personality survey), then called for a group interview with about 15 other applicants. In the group interview you take turns to answer questions (mainly behavioral interview questions with an emphasis on customer services (like how to handle an angry customer). After a week, I got called for an on-site interview with branch manager. Again, behavioral questions with emphasis on sales.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone screening first discussing basic resume review questions. The phone screening takes no more than 15 minutes. Interview with branch management after passing. It all depends on management how your personal interview will progress. There may be a need for a secondary interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Wells Fargo?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2014.

Interview

First is the group interview, the only thing you have to do here is speak up and have good answers. In this interview they let you choose which area of branch you'd like to work in; I put one by my house, but that backfired on me because I ended up not doing well in that store due to the high percentage of regulars - I didn't get any sales. I would recommend putting a store which high sales volume so you can do well. After that is the interview at the branch with the store manager and teller manager. They just want to know your experience, how you handled difficult customers, strengths and weaknesses, and if you have sales experience. Stress any sales experience you have and that you learned a lot from it.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strength and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got an email for an assesment the same day. If you pass, you get to choose the available schedule for interview. After you go to a group interview, and if you pass you wil get a second interview with a branch manager or a service manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online, on Wells Fargo Careers, and received an email to schedule a group interview. I attended the group interview of about 12 people a week later. Shortly after the interview I was called by a branch manager to schedule an interview. I was interviewed by the Service Manager and lead teller.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson City, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Carson City, NV) in October 2012.

Interview

Got an email about 2 weeks after I applied to set up a time for interview. It was a group interview, there were about ten of us. We watched a video on Wells Fargo, and the position. We went around introducing ourselves, what we wanted to do in the company, what our future goals were, and what kind of experience we had. They also wanted to know our preferred location, and hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a professional goal(preferably sales related) that you had to reach. How did you reach it, what did you do, how long did it take, and what was the impact?   Answer Question