Wells Fargo Teller Interview Questions in Washington State | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Teller Interview Questions in Washington State

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Everett, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

My scheduled phone interview was a 20 minute time block. The interviewer was late to call and rushed through talking to me. So instead of a 20 minute time slot to talk about my work history and skill set, I got 5 minutes. I felt rushed to say the least. I found it very unprofessional that the interviewer used a speaker phone to talk to me. Everything she said echoed and often cut out. I felt rushed, not the ideal phone interview at all.

Interview Questions

• How many years of Customer Service do you have?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Tacoma, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online 11/22/2016, was sent a screening to complete the same day. Heard nothing back until 12/01/2016 when I was sent a link to schedule a phone interview. I completed the phone interview 12/06/2016 and 24 hours after that got an email that I was not selected for the position

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at wells fargo?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to become a teller?   Answer Question
    • When's a time you had a difficult customer? How did you deal with them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Monroe, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

After deciding to apply at WF, I walked into the two branches that I would be most likely to be assigned to. There I introduced myself to the manager, had a short conversation with them and gave them hard copies of my resume. I then applied online. The online application process was me filling out the app, then an email came with additional screening questions. After filling out the additional questions, I received a call from a person who scheduled the phone interview. I'm now waiting to see if I am offered an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about the most difficult customer that you've ever experienced?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Wells Fargo?   Answer Question
    • What is the achievement that you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was an easy process. The process was smooth and everyone was very nice. I had 3 different interviews which were painless. Some senior management members can be intimidating but they have helpful after you get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA).

Interview

started by meeting the regional manager at a job fair, emailed him and he passed my information onto the branch manager and I was asked to come interview a few weeks later. I had to do the formal phone interview and submit my resume online. I did take over a month to find out if I actually got the job however.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

after apply online the got an email and set up a phone interview time. After a quick phone interview is a scheduled in person interview with the branch manager. Questions are all really simple.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Bellevue, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

I have less than 1 year of customer service experience and none banking experience. I put my personal banker as referral. I didnt have phone interview or online assessment. I got invited to the group interview of 6 after applying online. It's easy and straight forward. Questions are expected. Only one recruiter was involved. After few days, i got call from the branch for 1:1 interview with the service manager and store manager. The interview was pretty much the same as the group interview but more in-depth. It lasted for more than 30minutes. I got a call the same day from both managers asking to interview with the district manager. That interview was pretty much the same as the previous one. All of them are nice, friendly with no pressure during interview. One key thing is "Smiling" . Wells Fargo really focus on customer service experience. Also, be sure to mention your sale number such as the quota that you have met or exceed. Stuff like that

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate since i was so shocked when I got the call back from the HR. She is the recuiter from the group interview. Good luck every one!!!!

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email two weeks later,asking for a group interview.

Interview Questions

• why wells fargo? Briefly explain your work experience and career goal. What's your greatest accomplishment (retail)? What's your exceptional customer service experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Got a call from the branch manager asking me to go interview the day after. Feeling they need people right the way. Wen there and do some simple questions. We been doing well and talks a lot.

Interview Questions

• I didn't get any difficult ones, most questions are like tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA).

Interview

100% behavioral. Easy interview. Walk me through resume, what are your career goals, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc. Focus on communication and sales. Interview with 4 people total.