Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Texas | Glassdoor

2.7

272 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Collector II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irving, TX).

Interview

I could tell that the supervisors were trying to be on their best behavior but did seem a little fake. Looked over resume and advised there was no drug test but would need to complete a background check.
    Even with a record, you can still get hired as long as your misdemeanors (unsure about felonies) are not money/fraud/stealing related.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were faced with a difficult customer and how you overcame it.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Wells Fargo Dealer Services?   Answer Question
    • What previous experience do you have that you think is relevant or has prepared you for this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Odessa, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online
    Took Assesment
    Passed Assesment
    2 days after phone interview
    3 days after interview with branch manager
    No offer
    Horrible interview
    I was not Mexican
    I didnt know spanish
    And they were looking me very insultive
    If you apply at South Texas cities
    Make sure you are Mexican and speak spanish !
    Interviewer Elsa was very racist

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you made a mistake and how did you correct it ?   1 Answer
    • When was the time that you challenged with a customer who doesnt know about product and how did you spesify the product and what did you do ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (McKinney, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied through online and have to answer background education questions. It takes 30min -1h. You will get application received an email. 1 week later, they will send you the email regarding the phone interview. I was excited how it goes faster. I scheduled to have the phone interview following week. The phone interview went extremely fast. I felt like I was talking to the robot but not human. I can tell that they scheduled so many applicants to interview each day.

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Corpus Christi, TX).

Interview

1-2 managers may interview you. Interview lasted about 10-15 minutes. The hiring process includes background and finger printing that can take up to 4 weeks, maybe longer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irving, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The employer first scheduled you for a phone interview after that first step of the hiring process they schedule a panel interview for the second and final step of the hiring process .

Interview Questions

• Scenarios on problems that you’ve solved for your previous employer   Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email about scheduling a phone interview. You have to be really fast in answering this email otherwise they will be full. Phone interview was easy. Basic questions about customer service. About 3 days later manager from the branch I applied to called for interview. 4 days later went to interview. Preparation is key. Situation based questions. Smile and stay calm. Act like your having a conversation amongst colleagues and you will be fine. Got a call the same day with an offer! Now just doing the background check. Set to start training in a week.

Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Antonio, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewer assumed I was not interested in position and withdrew my application without my consent. Once she spoke to me and realized I was interested still, she did not reactivate my application.

Lead Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

i had a phone interview at first for 20mn. then a face to face a week later. it was very structured. the face to face interview lasted about 30mn. almost all the questions are about scenarios encountered with customers.

Phone Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Lubbock, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

after applying and completing a survey, you will get an email prompting you to sign up for a group interview. After the group interview, a second interview will be scheduled, this one is more in depth and one-on-one with a team lead. With-in two weeks, they will either call you to extend an offer, or e-mail you to let you know they went another direction.

If you accept an offer, they will put you in a 4 week training course, then a 2-week on-the job training before starting your normal shifts.

Before starting training you will be required to consent to fingerprinting, and background check. The bank is not allowed to hire those with a criminal background,

Interview Questions

• give an example of a policy change, and how you accommodated this change.   Answer Question
    • give an example of a time when someone was angry with you and how you reacted.   Answer Question

Phone Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Applied, then received an email for a group interview. If you passed the group interview they called you back 2-3 days for a one on one interview. However, if you didn't pass the group interview they would send you an email.

Interview Questions

• Introduction and talk about work experience you have had with customer service and/or sales   Answer Question
    • Name a time you have had to offer a product or service depending on the customers needs   Answer Question