Wells Fargo US Corporate Banking Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Wells Fargo

1 Interview Review

US Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

I was offered a first-round interview after submitting my application through my university's career center. The first round was one 30-minute interview with one representative. She asked me a variety of questions about the company, general accounting, and a brainteaser. My first-round interviewer was curt and not very welcoming. After interviewing, we were asked to fill out a form indicating what divisions of banking we would prefer to work in, (I didn't realize at the time that we weren't interviewing for a specific position). Four weeks later I was contacted by phone letting me know that I had been selected for second-round interviews with Corporate Banking. Because of their schedules, I had to come in over two days. I had four 20-minute one-on-one interviews the first day, and six the following day. Many of the questions were the same between interviewers and it became redundant and tiring fast. (Also, unlike other potential employers they did not offer to reimburse me for transportation expenses or take me out to lunch). It was a smaller office than I expected, it wasn't particularly nice, and neither were quite a few of the interviewers. Unlike other firms that make you feel like they are really interested and invested in you as a potential employee, my experience at Wells Fargo Corporate Banking was rushed and impersonal. The office was quiet and did not seem particularly engaging. About two weeks after the interview, I emailed them to see if I could get an update on their decision and I didn't hear back. At the end of the week, I called and was told that they still hadn't reached a decision. Ultimately, I never heard from them. For a company that prides itself in its customer service, they did not recruit well. I didn't interview with other banks, but I wouldn't recommend Wells Fargo.

Interview Questions

• Who is the CEO of Wells Fargo?   Answer Question
  • How many barbershops are there in Chicago?   Answer Question
  • Tell me what the four financial statements are and what you know about them.   Answer Question
  • Tell me everything you know about Wells Fargo.   Answer Question
  • What is the most important thing to look at when determining whether or not to loan to a company?   2 Answers