Wells Fargo Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Vice President Interview Questions

2.8

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

the interview process was very well organized. made you jump through a lot of hoops. Really got to know my interviewer. really enjoyed charlotte. great city. really good lunch meeting

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite animal and why   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Interview process was quick, collegial and not terribly challenging. This might have been because they were desperate to hire new employees. They experience heavy staff turnover. The process starts with a phone interview who screened for minimum experience & skills. A 2 on 1 interview quickly followed (hiring manager and her boss) with a job offer within 48 hours.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Extensive with multiple interviews and background check, fingerprinting. Many interviews with a variety of local and out of state execs. Lengthy but typical corporate process. They are opened minded about hiring outside of Wells Fargo!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little negotiation - standard corporate structure with small variation allowed.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Received a response within two weeks. Panel rapid fire skill based question interview. You better know your stuff! Three people from different teams asked 10 or so questions each. I thought I did well but months went by and I heard nothing. There was only one in person interview. The recruiter pre-screened me and as a follow up they had me speak with another team member who I would be working closely with via phone.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay abreast of industry changes?   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Expect to meet the senior relationship managers, loan team manager, and regional vice president during an interview. Expect to be able to discuss the type of deals you have previously worked on, the complexity, and the credit structure for hte same.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult customer with integrity?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Miami, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

It went very smooth from beginning to end my her contact provided me with all details of the positions including benefits and salary range. In addition she was very helpful guiding through the process of setting time slots to meet with the respective hiring managers. The interviews went well but some time more time is needed so you have the opportunity to ask your questions.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager and future subordinates and some peers and other managers in other departments. Asked how I would grow revenue if I took the position. Asked how I would expand the business globally. They wanted me because of my previous experience and wanted me to do the same with their business line.

Negotiation

I negotiated directly with the hiring manager and got everything I asked for.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2014.

Interview

Behavioral Based Interviews
    * Tell Me about a Time when........
    * Interviewer will be looking for 3 parts to the answer
    1) Set the stage / Give some background
    2) What steps did you take
    3) What was the results of your actions

Interview Questions

• Tell Me about a time when you disagreed w/ a co-worker

Tell me about a time when you made a mistake   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There were multiple rounds of interviews. First with the HR people, then with the hiring manager, with the one level up manager and also with the team members from the hiring group. The idea was to make sure everyone like you so working together would be easy. Overall it was a great experience

Interview Questions

• Told me to write a SQL query and also asked about a tough AbInitio graph   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interviews were conducted, encouraged to reach out to team members that I knew from previous jobs that worked there. Good experience, it did take about a month to get hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience mainly, wanted to make sure that I was a good fit for the organization.   Answer Question