Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.6

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Crimes Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume on line through their website. I had a brief telephone screening a week after I submitted my resume with fairly easy questions with regard to my past experience and knowledge of software programs and was told I would not hear anything back until the following week. I received a call back the next day from the decision maker for a scheduled interview later in the same week. I am awaiting that interview now.

Interview Questions

• Why Wells Fargo? How many apps can you handle at a time?   Answer Question

Teller At Wells Fargo Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Washington, DC) in July 2016.

Interview

I went through a job screening after applying for the position. Then, later on picked the day and time for the group interview. On the day of the interview, we were about 20 people. They ask us basic question such as: give your name, three former employee, any sales experience (up-selling mostly), then why the teller position and three characteristic a seller should have. I was called later on to have a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• It's Wednesday, and you are way behind your referral goals and you have to work for the day. What do you do?   Answer Question

Relationship Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was via the Phone, Manager was in another country, and co manager was located on the west coast. My phone interview was in the late evening. I didn't hear back from the phone interview for about a month. Due to a shift in the department I was applying for. However, I met with the Area head and he loved me. From there another month went by with me finally getting the offer

Interview Questions

• How do you have an International Approach to business? Ability to work with other's from a cultural background?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Washington, DC) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied on line via website posting. Heard back from their HR team within a week or so. First step was phone phone interview. Then brought in for general interview.

Interview Questions

• Fairly standard - what do I like to do? What are strengths? Weaknesses?   Answer Question

WSLA III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Washington, DC) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call months later. I had almost forgotten that I applied for the job. They have a selection of questions they use for all interviews. The questions were pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a difficult task to complete?   Answer Question

Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

I spoke to the recruiter on the phone. and later meet with the two floor managers in their office. Received word in 2 weeks, but only because I emailed them directly and asked.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Washington, DC).

Interview

I applied online, directly on their website. I received an email saying that for this position it's required a web-based screening. Once you complete it and depending on the results, you could be considered for an interview (the screening shows your results once you have finished). Two days after I received an automated email saying there were more dates available for interviews so what I did was schedule my own interview choosing one of the dates available. I went to my interview, and met three more candidates. The interviewer wanted to know the last three places where we have worked, names of the company, and how long we worked there, obviously you have to say a brief description of what you did there.

If you did it well, and were convincing with your answers they are going to contact you for an interview with the manager, who is the one to makes the final decision. You would receive an email saying if you was selected for the next interview or if you were not. It would take between one and two weeks to hear from them.

They are looking for people who can make sales, it will be considered a sale when you suggest to a customer another service and redirect him/her to your coworker who is in charged to seal the negotiation and excellent customer service.

Suggestion: While you are applying for a job as a teller, you must select the places where you would like to work based on you current location (10 miles radius from where you live), otherwise, they are going to ask you to apply to a place that better fit your commuting needs. In my personal opinion this has something to do with the salary you will earn and that you have to work for the company at least one year to be considered for promotion.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a teller?
      Based on your past sales experience, how did you sell the products/service?
      Why did you leave your last job?
      Do you have any experience handling cash?   1 Answer

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

They called me by phone , and it was very quickly. Less than 5 questions related to background experience. I was really expecting more but at the end I did not have the chance to explain more. I think the lady in the other line in the phone was very busy attending other stuff.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

it was comprehensive i had 3 interviews I spoke about my experiences in my prior roles and gave several examples they asked alot about sales experiences and my ability to cross sell.

Interview Questions

• name a time you had to go above and beyond   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Washington, DC).

Interview

Be as honest as possible. Identify experiences. Initial screening with hr rep over the phone. Then referred for face to face interview with district manager. Two interviews only then offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate