Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Washington State | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Washington State

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Everett, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

My scheduled phone interview was a 20 minute time block. The interviewer was late to call and rushed through talking to me. So instead of a 20 minute time slot to talk about my work history and skill set, I got 5 minutes. I felt rushed to say the least. I found it very unprofessional that the interviewer used a speaker phone to talk to me. Everything she said echoed and often cut out. I felt rushed, not the ideal phone interview at all.

Interview Questions

• How many years of Customer Service do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Tacoma, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online 11/22/2016, was sent a screening to complete the same day. Heard nothing back until 12/01/2016 when I was sent a link to schedule a phone interview. I completed the phone interview 12/06/2016 and 24 hours after that got an email that I was not selected for the position

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at wells fargo?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to become a teller?   Answer Question
    • When's a time you had a difficult customer? How did you deal with them?   Answer Question

Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (West Seattle, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I submitted an employment application on line. After four weeks I was notified that I was to schedule a phone interview for the position. The telephone interview consists of standard interview questions on background, skills and accomplishments.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Monroe, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

After deciding to apply at WF, I walked into the two branches that I would be most likely to be assigned to. There I introduced myself to the manager, had a short conversation with them and gave them hard copies of my resume. I then applied online. The online application process was me filling out the app, then an email came with additional screening questions. After filling out the additional questions, I received a call from a person who scheduled the phone interview. I'm now waiting to see if I am offered an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about the most difficult customer that you've ever experienced?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Wells Fargo?   Answer Question
    • What is the achievement that you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Spokane, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

I had an on campus interview with a campus recruiter. the interview questions were typical behavioral questions. After these initial questions they started to get into more accounting related topics. Specifically, will have to elaborate on various financial statements such as the balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows. The person who interview me said it was critical to know these in depth structurally and general concepts and use factors.

Interview Questions

• Explain the financial statement and their use to someone who doesn't know anything about it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

after apply online the got an email and set up a phone interview time. After a quick phone interview is a scheduled in person interview with the branch manager. Questions are all really simple.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Got a call from the branch manager asking me to go interview the day after. Feeling they need people right the way. Wen there and do some simple questions. We been doing well and talks a lot.

Interview Questions

• I didn't get any difficult ones, most questions are like tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Home Mortgage Consultant Junior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

You want to be very clear on how you can benifit the loan officer you will be working with

Home Mortgage Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Vancouver, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

After applying, I had three interviews. One on the phone and two in person.

Phone interview went well - young lady on the phone was pleasant enough to talk with and gave me the impression I would enjoy working at Wells Fargo.

First in-person interview went alright. The gentleman I spoke with seemed professional enough and we seemed to get along great. I really felt like I nailed the interview and left the building looking around at the environment preparing myself for seeing everything here every day.

Second interview did not go well. I caught the flu or some other kind of bug and the interviewer knew this ahead of time but was fine with me going in. The cold took a serious toll on me and I believe the interviewer held it personally against me as she did not seem at all impressed with me (despite the fact that the two previous interviewers thought otherwise - and knowing that I was sick ahead of time).

She also seemed to forget which interviewee I was because she thought I was someone else at the beginning of the interview referencing things said in a conversation we never had. She also then seemed to look surprised when - near the end of the interview - I apologized for taking a moment to answer a question because "this head cold [was] really making it hard to think".

After the interview she told me I should expect to hear something back within a week or two.

I never heard anything back - not even a generic letter thanking me for my time (over 4 hours between applying and interviewing 3 times - not including commuting etc.).

Would not apply again.

Interview Questions

• Generic boilerplate questions like "describe a time when you had to come up with a solution to a difficult problem".   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Interview

received an interview after applying through a college career center. met a strategist on campus. waiting to hear back concerning the next round of interviews. the job dealt with analysis and research of borrowers.

Interview Questions

• technical questions dealing to a credit worthiness of a company   Answer Question