Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Washington State | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.9

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Harbor, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Oak Harbor, WA) in December 2017.

Interview

Application,screening,phone interview

The phone interview she was just verifying what the screening went through. She called me 15 minutes late and rushed me through the last 5 minutes of our appointed time. I dislike phone interviews because I feel that they don't really get a good sense of who the person is and what they're capable of. This is the first interview ive ever had where I haven't been offered the position.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online through Wells Fargo career website and received a phone interview request a few days later. They asked me a few questions about myself, my experience, why I wanted to work for them and how I would see myself in 5 years from then.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Everett, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

My scheduled phone interview was a 20 minute time block. The interviewer was late to call and rushed through talking to me. So instead of a 20 minute time slot to talk about my work history and skill set, I got 5 minutes. I felt rushed to say the least. I found it very unprofessional that the interviewer used a speaker phone to talk to me. Everything she said echoed and often cut out. I felt rushed, not the ideal phone interview at all.

Interview Questions

• How many years of Customer Service do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Tacoma, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online 11/22/2016, was sent a screening to complete the same day. Heard nothing back until 12/01/2016 when I was sent a link to schedule a phone interview. I completed the phone interview 12/06/2016 and 24 hours after that got an email that I was not selected for the position

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at wells fargo?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to become a teller?   Answer Question
    • When's a time you had a difficult customer? How did you deal with them?   Answer Question

Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (West Seattle, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I submitted an employment application on line. After four weeks I was notified that I was to schedule a phone interview for the position. The telephone interview consists of standard interview questions on background, skills and accomplishments.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Monroe, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

After deciding to apply at WF, I walked into the two branches that I would be most likely to be assigned to. There I introduced myself to the manager, had a short conversation with them and gave them hard copies of my resume. I then applied online. The online application process was me filling out the app, then an email came with additional screening questions. After filling out the additional questions, I received a call from a person who scheduled the phone interview. I'm now waiting to see if I am offered an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about the most difficult customer that you've ever experienced?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Wells Fargo?   Answer Question
    • What is the achievement that you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Spokane, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

I had an on campus interview with a campus recruiter. the interview questions were typical behavioral questions. After these initial questions they started to get into more accounting related topics. Specifically, will have to elaborate on various financial statements such as the balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows. The person who interview me said it was critical to know these in depth structurally and general concepts and use factors.

Interview Questions

• Explain the financial statement and their use to someone who doesn't know anything about it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

after apply online the got an email and set up a phone interview time. After a quick phone interview is a scheduled in person interview with the branch manager. Questions are all really simple.

Recruiter II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone screening interview with Recruiter, then phone interview with hiring manager. Depending on when they finish interviews, it may take a little while before you get any update. You can check the status of your application online but it isn't updated very timely. You're more likely to hear from the recruiter before that's updated.

Interview Questions

• How do you prepare to hit your goals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Got a call from the branch manager asking me to go interview the day after. Feeling they need people right the way. Wen there and do some simple questions. We been doing well and talks a lot.

Interview Questions

• I didn't get any difficult ones, most questions are like tell me about yourself.   Answer Question