Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Washington State | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.6

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Spokane, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

STAR based questions and answers. Was quite involving, but the store manager n service manager were engaging. It was scheduled for a Friday. Prior to that, had a phone interview. Everyone in the whole process was friendly and polite. Overall it was a nice experience

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you handled an irate customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wasn't able to negotiate. Wage was fixed. Take it or leave it.

Lead Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Auburn, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

This was an internal interview that I had to move up from a teller. My manager asked me a few questions about what I would change, but because the interview was a formality, it was not very in depth.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA).

Interview

started by meeting the regional manager at a job fair, emailed him and he passed my information onto the branch manager and I was asked to come interview a few weeks later. I had to do the formal phone interview and submit my resume online. I did take over a month to find out if I actually got the job however.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

after apply online the got an email and set up a phone interview time. After a quick phone interview is a scheduled in person interview with the branch manager. Questions are all really simple.

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Tacoma, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Group interview with 5 managers and room of applicants. After the group interview I had a one on one interview with the potential manager I was working with. After he was satisfied with our interview I had another interview with the same manager, the other final applicants ans the district manager.

Interview Questions

• Round Robin style, going around asking everyone different questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my hourly wage by about a dollar an hour

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Bellevue, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

I have less than 1 year of customer service experience and none banking experience. I put my personal banker as referral. I didnt have phone interview or online assessment. I got invited to the group interview of 6 after applying online. It's easy and straight forward. Questions are expected. Only one recruiter was involved. After few days, i got call from the branch for 1:1 interview with the service manager and store manager. The interview was pretty much the same as the group interview but more in-depth. It lasted for more than 30minutes. I got a call the same day from both managers asking to interview with the district manager. That interview was pretty much the same as the previous one. All of them are nice, friendly with no pressure during interview. One key thing is "Smiling" . Wells Fargo really focus on customer service experience. Also, be sure to mention your sale number such as the quota that you have met or exceed. Stuff like that

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate since i was so shocked when I got the call back from the HR. She is the recuiter from the group interview. Good luck every one!!!!

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied part time teller position online. After 3 days, I received email to schedule a group interview. I went to group interview, total has 9 people in the group. Interviewer introduced wells fargo teller position's benefits. Then she asked few questions. (introduce yourself, what's your most difficult customer complain situations? How do you solve the problem? Why do you choose Wells Fargo and teller position? What is your favorite dessert? )Group Interview lasted 1 hour. A week later, I received phone call to schedule a interview with branch manger and manager assistant. Two of them interview me, asked few questions((introduce yourself, what's your most difficult customer complain situations? How do you solve the problem? Why do you choose Wells Fargo and teller position? Tell us how do you learn a new thing? What's your cash handling experience? How many language you can speak? How did you achieve your sales quota in previous job? )

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email two weeks later,asking for a group interview.

Interview Questions

• why wells fargo? Briefly explain your work experience and career goal. What's your greatest accomplishment (retail)? What's your exceptional customer service experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Got a call from the branch manager asking me to go interview the day after. Feeling they need people right the way. Wen there and do some simple questions. We been doing well and talks a lot.

Interview Questions

• I didn't get any difficult ones, most questions are like tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The interview was over the phone and in person. I had to interview with both the branch and district manager. I was asked about my outside sales abilities and business acumen. I was also told that the goals would be challenging. I was offered the position after the two interview process.

Interview Questions

• What would you tell a new business prospect when you walk in on a cold call?   Answer Question