Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Washington State | Glassdoor

2.6

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Introducing yourself to your local branch is really important. Relationships and compatibility is very integral to success as a bank teller. You will interview with all retail bank managers separately and in group settings to get the best perspective of your abilities to be friendly and consistent. The culture is interested in finding out how they can improve on your customer service skills to make it excellent . So coming in with none is quite a challenge but is excepted. The willingness to take feeback and to improve with anyone who is in the branch is a requirement. Always be learning to be more accommodating to the customers. You are the face and voice to the products we can give to customers to solve their financial needs. So can you present any product in a non evasive manor to help the customer save money? Does the customer feel valued 100% of the time in the branch? Are you happy and warm person while interacting with all people in the branch or your community?

Interview Questions

• Show off your outstanding personality and striving customer service sills , be career focused,
       have a strong emphasis on your work ethic and commitment to great work ethic.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Bellevue, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

I have less than 1 year of customer service experience and none banking experience. I put my personal banker as referral. I didnt have phone interview or online assessment. I got invited to the group interview of 6 after applying online. It's easy and straight forward. Questions are expected. Only one recruiter was involved. After few days, i got call from the branch for 1:1 interview with the service manager and store manager. The interview was pretty much the same as the group interview but more in-depth. It lasted for more than 30minutes. I got a call the same day from both managers asking to interview with the district manager. That interview was pretty much the same as the previous one. All of them are nice, friendly with no pressure during interview. One key thing is "Smiling" . Wells Fargo really focus on customer service experience. Also, be sure to mention your sale number such as the quota that you have met or exceed. Stuff like that

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate since i was so shocked when I got the call back from the HR. She is the recuiter from the group interview. Good luck every one!!!!

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied part time teller position online. After 3 days, I received email to schedule a group interview. I went to group interview, total has 9 people in the group. Interviewer introduced wells fargo teller position's benefits. Then she asked few questions. (introduce yourself, what's your most difficult customer complain situations? How do you solve the problem? Why do you choose Wells Fargo and teller position? What is your favorite dessert? )Group Interview lasted 1 hour. A week later, I received phone call to schedule a interview with branch manger and manager assistant. Two of them interview me, asked few questions((introduce yourself, what's your most difficult customer complain situations? How do you solve the problem? Why do you choose Wells Fargo and teller position? Tell us how do you learn a new thing? What's your cash handling experience? How many language you can speak? How did you achieve your sales quota in previous job? )

Recruiter II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone screening interview with Recruiter, then phone interview with hiring manager. Depending on when they finish interviews, it may take a little while before you get any update. You can check the status of your application online but it isn't updated very timely. You're more likely to hear from the recruiter before that's updated.

Interview Questions

• How do you prepare to hit your goals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email two weeks later,asking for a group interview.

Interview Questions

• why wells fargo? Briefly explain your work experience and career goal. What's your greatest accomplishment (retail)? What's your exceptional customer service experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Got a call from the branch manager asking me to go interview the day after. Feeling they need people right the way. Wen there and do some simple questions. We been doing well and talks a lot.

Interview Questions

• I didn't get any difficult ones, most questions are like tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The interview was over the phone and in person. I had to interview with both the branch and district manager. I was asked about my outside sales abilities and business acumen. I was also told that the goals would be challenging. I was offered the position after the two interview process.

Interview Questions

• What would you tell a new business prospect when you walk in on a cold call?   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

Heard about openings within the company from current employee. Applied online for Wells Fargo on 11/14, emailed me an assessment same day, informed me that I passed upon completion and then provided me with a link for a location to sign up for an interview slot at the provided earliest date and time; which was on 11/26. Had a group interview with 5 other candidates and 2 interviewers (Recruiter and Store Manager) I then got an email stating that the position I applied for had been canceled on 11/30. However, I received a phone call from the Manager of another location that day (11/30) stating that my Recruiter had emailed him my information and requested to set up an interview if I was interested. Recruited emailed me afterward stating that she believed I'd be a great fit for that location. I met with the Manager 12/4 for an hour. Before the interview was completed he brought his Assistant Branch Manger in to introduce himself. Assistant Manager then asked me a few questions to get to know me better.Once the interview was over, Manager told me he would contact me by Friday 12/6 upon making any decisions. Within an hour of my interview being complete heard back from another Recruiter (as mine is on Vaca) and she extended me an offer contingent upon my background check and fingerprints clearing (Which it will!) I will work on 12/9!

Interview Questions

• How would/did I handle coaching of employees that did not meet or exceed expectations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation not needed. Offered me great compensation based off my previous experience.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA).

Interview

100% behavioral. Easy interview. Walk me through resume, what are your career goals, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc. Focus on communication and sales. Interview with 4 people total.

Home Mortgage Consultant Junior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

You want to be very clear on how you can benifit the loan officer you will be working with