Welltower Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Welltower

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Welltower (Toledo, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Met an HR rep at a school career fair. Received a first-round screening call that seemed to be targeted towards making sure you're interested in position. Second-round is a screening call with higher-up director. Second round call is mostly personality / culture fit questions. If you pass second rounder they may fly you to Toledo for a marathon in-person.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one or two tasks from the job description that you are particularly interested in or feel you are most qualified to perform.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

First round phone interview. Second round - four 20 minute interviews at corporate office w/ mid mgmt and excel test. Process was very slow. Too much time in between first and second rounds.

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Welltower (Toledo, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Had a telephone interview. Then Was flown into Toledo, Ohio later in the week. Met with 6 different interviews and had lunch in the office. Interviews were mostly personal. No real technical questions except how much excel knowledge I have. I didnt get the offer, was very surprised, come from target school. Everyone was very friendly.