Welsh Water Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Welsh Water Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Welsh Water

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nelson, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Welsh Water (Nelson, Wales (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Referred by Hays, Interviewed by Commercial Manager and BIS Manager, whilst the BIS Manager concentrated on my IT skills and methodology I would use to undertake the project. the Commercial manager was more concerned about my ability to pick up a phone and speaking to customers. Note, during the project I didn't have a telephone to ring customers, as all information regarding verification was provided by senior relationship managers.

Act Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Welsh Water in September 2015.

Interview

Job description vague, seemed job created on the fly, no definite answers to questions asked the interviewers. Unexpected exam after interview. Seemed jobs all ready allocated before interview and it was only a formality. Didn't get job although currently doing duties plus more in current role for a lot less in terms of pay, terms and conditions. Took 5 weeks after what seemed like fiddling of interview scores so pretty chosen candidates got jobs. Waste of time. Felt pretty cheated. Don't bother very "clicky" and overconfident.

Interview Questions

• useless competency questions for a technical role   1 Answer

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Welsh Water (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Internal application leading to an interview. Interview consisted of an introduction to the company/department/team and a discussion about the role. This is then followed by competency based questions from a range of competencies relevant to the role. The interview ends with the opportunity to ask any questions in return.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of teamwork where you have been involved and had an impact?   Answer Question