Welspun Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Welspun Group Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2017

2.7

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Welspun Group (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview was to the point. Clearly put forward their requirements and gauged whether the candidate matched the same. They carefully reviewed the candidate and made sure that he has conveyed all of what he wanted. Asked questions on core industrial engineering concepts. Asked how the concepts are applicable in real life scenario. Discussed about curriculum subjects and asked basic questions on the same.

Interview Questions

• How will you apply the tools you've learnt in your course and successfully pull off it's implementation   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary and location was non negotiable

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Welspun Group (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at welspun for management trainee.The process took 1 day.First there was a so called HR round in which HR herself was talking more about company,it nearly last for 10 to 15 min.The most dumb HR ever seen.Then there was a technical round.The interviewer asked me few technical question about IND AS(actually based on my cv).I don't think he was much aware about IND AS.He asked me few personal question that has no relation with the interview.The process took about 15 min only.

Interview Questions

The salary was not acceptable.They are providing much lower than industry standard.
    Prime facie there was no formal & organised work environment.People were chattering around. Didn't like the environment.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Welspun Group (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I nominated through college and was shortlisted for an interview. Interview went vey well. The interviewer was relaxed and was asking most of the questions based on resume. It was one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself.
      Why Welspun?
      What do you know about textile industry?
      Why should we hire you?
      Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Welspun Group.

Interview

The interview was conducted on the phone while I was in a different country. The questions were specific and limited to the context of the role. The interviewer was very clear on what he wanted and what he wanted the prospective employee to work on. The organization was lined up to start working on the job the day I joined.

Industrial Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Welspun Group (Mumbai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

A Simple Technical Round followed with other formalities where candidate will be tested for his depth of experience and technical understanding. Focus of interview will be on function you are going to join like accounts tax etc.
    An Interview session jointly by 2 persons 1 junior & other senior which examines the persons on various facets like Law Accounts IFRS Taxation etc.

Interview Questions

• Previous Work Experience
      Recent Legal/Regulatory Amendments & Its Impact
      Domain Knowledge (Accounts IFRS Direct tax - Basic Level)
      Answer Question

Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Interview

Interview

There was no interview since I was nominated from the university.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandya (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Welspun Group (Mandya (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

First the HR Dept. called me regarding the vacancy in Electrical dept. & later on followed by Electrical dept Sr. Manager's telephonic interview and later on called me for face to face interview.
    After one week I have the final interview & result on the same day but provided me the offer letter on mail after 2 days.

Interview Questions

• If there is problem in Welding Fluctuation , then how will you overcome it?   2 Answers

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Welspun Group (Mumbai (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Since I had come from other city - everything was neatly organised. There was a driver with a placard at the airport to pick me up and bring to office. After that I was offered tea, snacks and then interview started. Initially I was interviewed by a panel comprising of Head HR, Business Head and then with the VC & MD

Manager (Project Management) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Welspun Group (New Delhi (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Got interview call through email. It was a long interview around 50 minutes based on Project Planning & Project Management techniques.

Interview Questions

• I was judged for thorough & deep understanding of Project Planning techniques viz.. CPM, PERT, Primavera & MS Project applications.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anjar (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Welspun Group (Anjar (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview process was brief and as per roles identified. the committee consisted of HR and technical personnel. they asked about past experience and how would i be beneficial to the organization upon joining. overall experience was good and satisfactory.