Wendy's Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wendy's Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.4

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wendy's in February 2017.

Interview

Filled out the application and within days I had an interview. It was a 3 person interview. All were very nice and had positive outlook. Felt very comfortable and was excited when I left the interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

initial interview with District Manager, then had a second interview with Human Resource Manager. The interview was fairly easy. Asked mostly questions about my experience and where do I see myself within the next five years.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Savannah, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

went well i said to much i think and no one has called me back. the man i met with was personal and left me wondering if i was in or not. hopefully they call me back i would really like to work for wendy's.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

After submitting my application I received a call within 5 hours to schedule an interview. At the interview the manager was late. She had a "when can you start" attitude. I gave her a date, and she said she'd run my background check and get back to me. After a few days of not hearing anything, I called at least once a day for about a week and left several messages. Finally after a week I got an answer. They seem unorganized, frazzled even, but I need the job, so.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Tell me about yourself. Give examples of negative experiences with customers and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

3 interview process had to meet with 3 different people, they valued the job for more then its worth but when you need the money you take what you can get, so I accepted the offer they gave me.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

The interview was about twenty minutes. They asked a series of questions and had different situations. They asked what would you do if placed in certain situations. It took about two days for them to let me know if I got the position.

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Alexandria, LA) in August 2013.

Interview

Very easy. Typical management questions. Nothing to hard. Interviewed with the district manager and the GM. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. He asked staple questions about my background, why I wanted to work for Wendys.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with working weekends and holidays?   1 Answer

Negotiation

We negotiated the pay because it was a lower pay than what I wanted.

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Valdosta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

Saw an ad in the newspaper for shift manager positions for drop in interviews. Came in on the specified day and interviewed with the District Manager. Afterwards I was told I would get a call for another interview if I passed the first one for a more in depth interview. After the second interview, I had a third interview with the regional manager but that interview was more for me and my expectations out of the company, how much I would be making. After all was said and done I was offered a position, went to orientation, did a mouth swab drug test, and started working.

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wendy's (Harrisburg, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Very tough 1 hour interview with a District Manager and General Manager. The second interview was 1 hour with Human Resources then 1 hour with the Director of Operations.

Interview Questions

• The questions were about customer service, name recognition, marketing, profit and loss...anything to do with running a business.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke Red Sulphur Springs, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Roanoke Red Sulphur Springs, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

They basically drill you. It is a month long process.

Interview Questions

• They ask you about previous employers taking notes etc   1 Answer