Wendy's Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wendy's Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.4

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wendy's (Harrisburg, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Very tough 1 hour interview with a District Manager and General Manager. The second interview was 1 hour with Human Resources then 1 hour with the Director of Operations.

Interview Questions

• The questions were about customer service, name recognition, marketing, profit and loss...anything to do with running a business.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Erie, PA) in January 2008.

Interview

2 separate interviews and was very consistant

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was you take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Valdosta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

Saw an ad in the newspaper for shift manager positions for drop in interviews. Came in on the specified day and interviewed with the District Manager. Afterwards I was told I would get a call for another interview if I passed the first one for a more in depth interview. After the second interview, I had a third interview with the regional manager but that interview was more for me and my expectations out of the company, how much I would be making. After all was said and done I was offered a position, went to orientation, did a mouth swab drug test, and started working.

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wendy's (Honolulu, HI) in May 2012.

Interview

There was three interviews before the offer for position pending a back ground check and drug testing. They only give you 24 hours to take your drug test and at a assigned clinic.

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Virginia Beach, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

back when I was hired, I went to company office and was interviewed by Human Resource lady. I had sent in my resume and was called within 1 week. Background check was done before interview. So I was given an offer 2 days after interview. My salary was higher than average due to prior experience. But as the years went by, pay did not go up very much.

Interview Questions

• I was asked "How would you handle and irate customer?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

initial interview with District Manager, then had a second interview with Human Resource Manager. The interview was fairly easy. Asked mostly questions about my experience and where do I see myself within the next five years.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Savannah, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

went well i said to much i think and no one has called me back. the man i met with was personal and left me wondering if i was in or not. hopefully they call me back i would really like to work for wendy's.

Anonymous Employee in Apex, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Apex, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

3 separate interviews with BM, DM and HR

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's in December 2011.

Interview

the interview process for the assistant manager position at wendy's in california was way too long. i needed a job bad but they took me through many meetings, phone calls and interviews with multiple people that took over three weeks. i can not be out of a job for that long with no money! everyone was nice to me but it didn't seem like people loved their job.

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Staten Island, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

easy interview, just want to get to know you. they talk to you for a while than u come and set you up for a second interview than you meet the crew and get to know the job and what you will be doing