Wendy's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wendy's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

1.6

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Just asked a few questions and then was done. What experience I had, why I wanted to work at Wendy's, and how I felt I would add to the team at Wendy's.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Cashier Interview

Interview

It's easy just keep calling and speak to the manager and you'll get the job fast and easy. I literally just kept calling and they saw how I was so I didn't need an interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Long Beach, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The place wasn't open yet so the interview was in a parking lot and I sat down and he asked me some basic question about some general things, nothing that was difficult. After the questions he gave me a run down of the training proccess and said that I had the Job already and offered me 9.75 per hour. He said he would call me about when the training sessions would be and that was that. Overall very nice guy.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes things will be going at a very fast pace. what makes you think that you can keep up with the job?   1 Answer
    • Alot of time in the fast food buissness things can be changed alot, how do you think you can manage all the change.   Answer Question
    • Do you have any hobbies or after school clubs?   Answer Question
    • What are your hours?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's in October 2016.

Interview

Didnt really like it they had me come back the day for an interview because they were low on workers, and after i took the time to go to the interview the next day, no one bothered to even contect me back the next day like they said they would to tell me if i was hired or not very unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Austin, TX).

Interview

They sat me down, asked me my qualificaitons and got me on the job quickly. I had accidentally applied for the manager position but t was an easy online fix and I was working the next day.
    The Manager was busy a lot of the time but took time out of her day to interview me even though I had acidentally interviewed for the wrong position.
    Overall it was a good interview and a quick process in getting the job. Just be prepared, otherwise it was quite easy.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Horrible experience. The Wendy's Manager called me on a Wednesday for an interview, but I was out of town, so I rescheduled the interview.

The day of the interview: I went to Wendy's only to be shut down because no knew nor heard of my interview. One of the employers treated me like I was slow saying the address because they didn't know about the interview. Another employer wrote down my information and til this day I've never received a call back.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Columbus, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

It was pretty easy. Went in and sat down, and he asked me a bunch of customer service questions, like what would I do if a certain scenario happened. You answer the questions to the best of your ability, and they will usually hire anyone as long as your background check checks out okay.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Interview was very conversational, wanted to see if you fit into the team and to see what type of person you are. See what kinda skills you have and how you interact with others based on situation questions.

Interview Questions

• What would be the first thing you say to a customer when you see them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Carmel, NY).

Interview

The interview I met with the store manager. He was very friendly. We went over my resume and the qualifications of working at a restaurant. We went over hours of availability, and why I wanted the job. I got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What are your hours of availability?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just make yourself available as much as possible.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

It was a super easy and straight forward interview asking me about my work experience if i can lift things over 25 pounds and if i could work on the weekends. it was pretty standard and it was light hearted and friendly.