Wendy's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 4, 2017

1.6

84 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wendy's in July 2017.

Interview

Was on the B enroll. Had 3 to 4 years training. Can work anyways. Won't let you down. Started working to help me and my family . want to start saving up for car

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Very quick and easy. It was a breeze. The manager was really really friendly and asked me basic questions about myself. After that, she basically told me that i had the job, and all I had to do was fill out my paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

easy.blah blah blah blah ...very easy. too easy. I dont need to explain interview process its the same as any other job. No hard questions.... Just answer questions honestly and you'll get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why Do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wendy's (Riverside, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. They asked a couple of basic questions, it didn't take that long. I would say the interview was about 5-7 minutes long. The person interviewing me was 15 minutes late. Called me a week later saying I got the job and said they would call me in week to give me a day for my orientation. They never got back to me, I called them multiple times and was sent to voicemail everytime.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for wendy's   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Just asked a few questions and then was done. What experience I had, why I wanted to work at Wendy's, and how I felt I would add to the team at Wendy's.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at Wendy's.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Blythewood, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wendy's (Blythewood, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

I got in instantly but took a week to get in the door. Manager told me she knew that I knew what I was doing plus I had experience in fast food and customer service.

Cashier Interview

Interview

It's easy just keep calling and speak to the manager and you'll get the job fast and easy. I literally just kept calling and they saw how I was so I didn't need an interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager asked alot of questions that sounded the exact same and when i answered a question he didnt accept my answer he re asked me my answer in a question statement

Interview Questions

• How to deal with an upset customer   1 Answer
    • How you deal with stress   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Long Beach, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The place wasn't open yet so the interview was in a parking lot and I sat down and he asked me some basic question about some general things, nothing that was difficult. After the questions he gave me a run down of the training proccess and said that I had the Job already and offered me 9.75 per hour. He said he would call me about when the training sessions would be and that was that. Overall very nice guy.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes things will be going at a very fast pace. what makes you think that you can keep up with the job?   1 Answer
    • Alot of time in the fast food buissness things can be changed alot, how do you think you can manage all the change.   Answer Question
    • Do you have any hobbies or after school clubs?   Answer Question
    • What are your hours?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's in October 2016.

Interview

Didnt really like it they had me come back the day for an interview because they were low on workers, and after i took the time to go to the interview the next day, no one bothered to even contect me back the next day like they said they would to tell me if i was hired or not very unprofessional.