Wendy's Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

1.6

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wendy's (Glasgow, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was ok, but I did not like the fact that certain people had certain things the difficulty of a job interview but I did enjoy some of the people that worked there as well

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Cook Interview

Interview

met with the assistant manager. He asked very standard questions which did not surprise me. Comfortable conversation in the dinning room. got some fries after the interview

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions were asked. I felt comfortable with each question asked. Nice for my first interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

here is your wage.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Fort Wayne, IN) in January 2012.

Interview

Very brief. More feeling you out than asking hard questions. The management is simply trying to find out of the employee will be responsible and reasonable. Nothing too difficult here.

Interview Questions

• How are you with multitasking?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Butler, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Butler, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

They asked me fairly simple interview questions, also asked when I would be available and if I would be reliable. They also asked if I knew anybody that worked there and I told them yes that's how I got the interview. They also asked me right then and there when I would be able to start working, i then gave them my schedule so they could work around it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No I was not able to negotiate the hourly pay.

Anonymous Employee in Marshall, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Marshall, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

Very easy and brief, Just asked about prior experience and activities i've been in recently. Again, Fast food so not very difficult. Another thing to keep in mind is that you don't want to be over dressed for this. Very flexible with anything you answer/ask.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Cleveland, OH) in November 2009.

Interview

Not really hard Went smooth

pay

Anonymous Employee in London, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (London, OH) in July 2008.

Interview

Very simple process. Did not take long to be finished with the interview.

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's in November 2011.

Interview

I applied in store, took a few weeks to get an interview. The interview was 1 on 1. I was asked things like, Can I work in a fast paced enviroment? What kind of work I did at previous jobs? Have I ever handled money? What days I was willing to work? Stuff like that. I was offered the job, and accepted same day as interview. The first couple days on the job I had to watch some videos and take test on the computer. Test were easy, just pay attention to the videos. Mainly consisted of operating grill routine and health hazards. You could do them over till you got enough of them right to pass so don't sweat them.

Interview Questions

• Could I keep up with everyone in a fast paced work enviroment?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's in February 2010.

Interview

I called in spoke to the reprsenative, and told them i was very interested being a cook. They then asked me by back ground in cooking, and i explained to them my years of experience in cooking. The lady i spoke to told me she was interested and wanted to do an interview.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nanaimo, BC (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Nanaimo, BC (Canada)) in March 2007.

Interview

After a lengthy introduction of myself, I was asked to describe my career aspirations within Wendy's. I only wanted to be a cook part-time while I completed my studies so i wasn't sure how to answer this. But, i answered anyways. I said I was studying and didn't really want a career with Wendy's. I think this may have affected my chances at getting a job. Other than that it was pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a customer started yelling at you about a hair in his hamburger?   1 Answer