Wendy's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 16, 2017

1.6

307 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Kannapolis, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wendy's (Kannapolis, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a couple months later received an email to come in for open job fair at one of the Wendy’s restaurants near me. I went in and went to the counter and told them I was there for the job fair and they told me to go sit at a table and someone would be with me in a minute. The hiring manager came out and asked me a couple questions and said that he would be in touch. I got a call a week later saying I got the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Raleigh, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy. Mainly just asked about short term goals and what hours I could work. There was no drug test, but there was a background check. Was offered job the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Sterling, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

I had an interview with the assistant store manager first. She went over my application with me & asked me a few questions & then the next day I had an interview with the store manager & we just went over the application & my answers & then I was hired.

Interview Questions

• In the past, how have you handled difficult customers?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

It was very short. The employer asked very simple questions, just enough to know where I was in life (education, previous job experience etc) and my general personality. I was hired on the spot.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and informative, it was done on a one on one basis with the district manager and overall took about 20 minutes. We discussed my previous work experience and how it connected to Wendy's as well as starting pay rate and expectations of crew members of a new store because it had just been built and had 2 drive-thru lanes.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   2 Answers
    • How does your past experience at (blank) connect to Wendy's mission?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Filled out a small paper and gave it to the manager then after 3 minutes or so I got interviewed and the questions were pretty easy and basic after that I was told I got the job and I'd be starting right after paper work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ypsilanti, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Ypsilanti, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

When I went in for an interview they had no idea who I was or why I was there. They proceeded to have me wait out in the dining area for someone to come out. Then when she came out she huffed and was confused as to why I was even present.

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Kokomo, IN).

Interview

Easy interview. Easy basic questions. Mostly personality questions. How you preform under pressure. Have you worked in fast food in the past. What makes you angoos fit for this company.

Interview Questions

• We can get very busy at times. How do you preform under busy rushes and stressful times?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

I was asked the generic questions. "Why do you want to work here?" "Do you have experience?" "What made you choose here?" And after that I was asked if I could work the shift that they wanted me to work. As I was getting into my car after the interview I was called telling me that I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Venice, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Venice, FL).

Interview

I walked in, and the manager sat me down to ask basic questions. Then, when we were done she told me to come in tomorrow for the video training. The interview lasted maybe 5 minutes.