Wendy's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wendy's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Sent in my resume through indeed, received a call to come in for an interview about a week later. Interview was rescheduled without my knowledge, taking up about an hour of my day. Went in for an interview the second time 3 days later. It was a long wait, but the interview took about 10 minutes, questions were read from a book. Huge emphasis on STAR formatted responses to questions. Received a job offer immediately after passing my background check (2 days). I was nervous, and initially shakey in my responses but warmed up. Take time to think them out and they won't mind. Confidence in your prepared answers, a smile, clean appearance, and firm handshake will likely get you the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Anonymous Employee in Lindenhurst, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Lindenhurst, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was called very shortly thereafter, interview with general manager was more like a conversation, was hired on the spot. I'm adding additional words simply because Glassdoor requires that I add additional words.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I did outside of work. Other than that, it seemed as though the GM was really trying to sell me on the benefits of working for this particular Wendy's franchise. Since I needed income, the hard sell worked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South Holland, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (South Holland, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

the lady asked me why do want to work here ? tell a little about yourself ? what happen with your last job ? do have experience ? got hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Macon, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Quick, the manager didn't ask me too many questions. Got hired on the spot. She was nice & very laid back. Told me to come in the next Wednesday for orientation.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Manager was not focused or interested in my interview. Said if I was chosen id have job offer in less than 49 hours. She said she had more interviews to conduct.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Flint, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

It was brief and down to the point. Let me know about what i would ve doing and what hours i would ld be working. Interview was easy and quick i was in and out.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

I my interview was about twenty minutes and I was guaranteed a job, told to by attire, and was given a date to start. Ended up getting the run around.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Wendy's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wendy's (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Asked me to come in for an interview at 4:00PM. Showed up at 3:45PM and had me waiting a whole hour, so I just left! Extremely unprofessional and I was disappointed because I really needed the job. NEVER AGAIN

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Tampa, FL).

Interview

It was okay I went in it wasn't really an interview he just talks about what he suspects on his store and I didn't get the job it was poorly sultructure nooooooooooooooo

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

I applied at a wendys location with a paper application about 3 or so days later they called me in for an interview. They asked me to sit out in the lobby, and offered me a free drink while I waited the interviewer was really nice and friendly, it was my first job so I was nervous but definitely the easiest job interview I've ever done.

Interview Questions

• What are you goals for the future?   1 Answer