Wendy's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wendy's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Manager was not focused or interested in my interview. Said if I was chosen id have job offer in less than 49 hours. She said she had more interviews to conduct.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

I my interview was about twenty minutes and I was guaranteed a job, told to by attire, and was given a date to start. Ended up getting the run around.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Wendy's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wendy's (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Asked me to come in for an interview at 4:00PM. Showed up at 3:45PM and had me waiting a whole hour, so I just left! Extremely unprofessional and I was disappointed because I really needed the job. NEVER AGAIN

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Tampa, FL).

Interview

It was okay I went in it wasn't really an interview he just talks about what he suspects on his store and I didn't get the job it was poorly sultructure nooooooooooooooo

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

I applied at a wendys location with a paper application about 3 or so days later they called me in for an interview. They asked me to sit out in the lobby, and offered me a free drink while I waited the interviewer was really nice and friendly, it was my first job so I was nervous but definitely the easiest job interview I've ever done.

Interview Questions

• What are you goals for the future?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wendy's (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was easy and fast. I actually got an interview when I went to turn in the application. The manager at that time was very laid back and seemed like he wanted to hire me by the way he conducted the interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Green Bay, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was very informal with no real brain busting questions. It was very quick.The asistant manager was cery down to earth, easy to talk to quth an easy going personality. He described the job details well and listened intently.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeneville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Greeneville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call the next day asking about an interview. The day after I went in for the interview and it was very easy and relaxed. I was offered a free drink, and the manager asked me very simple questions. However, I don't think I qualify for the job because he was looking for people would could stay until closing time and I can't work until 1 am due to school work and my parents not allowing it.

Anonymous Employee in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Kettering, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Really simple and easy all they ask is for a background check. They ask you a few question and that's it. You have to wait a day or two before they'll call you back to tell if they want you or not.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online (Friday) July 29, 2016, and I got a call from the hiring manager on (Monday) August 1st, 2016. She set me up for an interview Wednesday the 3rd of August at 9am. When I got there, the store was barely crowded which was great, we were able to have a nice calm interview. I arrived 15 minutes before my interview, and I told them that I was there. It's great to show up early. I had to sit in the waiting area until 9:30 at my interview time. During that time, I refreshed on some great interview skills (i.e, EYE CONTACT, outspoken, and so forth) When she finally came out, I shook her hand and introduced myself in an orderly fashion. She asked A LOT of questions, but it was nothing that I couldn't handle. I made sure to smile, and we also laughed occasionally. I was honest about everything. I told her about prior experience, explained that I can deal with the workload, and also told her that I am willing to work at any time during the weekends, and I am also willing to work during the school year. She was a very nice lady, and she basically kept saying "if you're hired..." and she told me that it's rare they call back the same day, so give it a few days. I was VERY happy when I got a call back the same day I had my interview. Literally 12 hours later, but she told me to come in for orientation tomorrow, so I am very exited to finally be working again at 16 so I can support myself

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Give an example of a time you went above and beyond for a customer.
      Why do you want to work for Wendys?
      Tell me about your experience?
      Why did you leave your old job?
      Answer Question