Wendy's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

1.6

275 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Austin, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was SO easy because there was no interview! The manager was going to hire me before I even walked through the door. The "interview" was telling me about the job and requirements and making sure I was okay with all of it. She even told me that since it was my first time working in fast food that after the first week if I decided I didn't like it I could quit! She was so laidback and personable, I was really excited to work for her. She told me to purchase some black work pants, black no slip shoes, cut my nails and remove the polish, figure out how to put my hair up in a bun, and set up a bank account with a direct deposit. Like I said, SO easy. I literally got the job on the spot, so much less complicated then any other place I've interviewed. She even let me start the same week. Very pleased.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wendy's (Gulfport, MS) in May 2017.

Interview

Put In My Application, Called The General Manager After It Was Submitted And She Told Me To Come In For An Interview The Same Day. Process Was Very Easy , GM Was Very Respectable And Passionate About Her Job. Great Establishment!

Interview Questions

• Where are you from?
      How Long Have You Been Living Here?
      What Are Your Ultimate Goals With The Wendy's Company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arnold, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Arnold, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

I walked in and after about 10min of waiting for the general manager, we sat down at a table and talked about myself and herself for an hour. The interview was really easy and relaxed. Just ask a lot of questions and show that you're interested.

Interview Questions

• Did you play any sports in highschool?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Sent in my resume through indeed, received a call to come in for an interview about a week later. Interview was rescheduled without my knowledge, taking up about an hour of my day. Went in for an interview the second time 3 days later. It was a long wait, but the interview took about 10 minutes, questions were read from a book. Huge emphasis on STAR formatted responses to questions. Received a job offer immediately after passing my background check (2 days). I was nervous, and initially shakey in my responses but warmed up. Take time to think them out and they won't mind. Confidence in your prepared answers, a smile, clean appearance, and firm handshake will likely get you the job.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Manager was real cool and just had a normal conversation with me, didn't ask all those crazy situational questions. Real laid back atmosphere. Had the interview with the assistant manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Kissimmee, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online , very same day got called for a interview . Of course I was super nervous Went in 3 days later . Very easy and very simple . Asked two questions and gave me the job

Anonymous Employee in Lindenhurst, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Lindenhurst, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was called very shortly thereafter, interview with general manager was more like a conversation, was hired on the spot. I'm adding additional words simply because Glassdoor requires that I add additional words.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I did outside of work. Other than that, it seemed as though the GM was really trying to sell me on the benefits of working for this particular Wendy's franchise. Since I needed income, the hard sell worked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South Holland, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (South Holland, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

the lady asked me why do want to work here ? tell a little about yourself ? what happen with your last job ? do have experience ? got hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Macon, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Quick, the manager didn't ask me too many questions. Got hired on the spot. She was nice & very laid back. Told me to come in the next Wednesday for orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wendy's (Scranton, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very comfortable and easy. All the questions were simple and realistic. My boss seemed serious but after I got the job he lightened up completely. Just be confident and smile.