Wendy's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

1.6

298 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Kannapolis, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wendy's (Kannapolis, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a couple months later received an email to come in for open job fair at one of the Wendy’s restaurants near me. I went in and went to the counter and told them I was there for the job fair and they told me to go sit at a table and someone would be with me in a minute. The hiring manager came out and asked me a couple questions and said that he would be in touch. I got a call a week later saying I got the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

It was very short. The employer asked very simple questions, just enough to know where I was in life (education, previous job experience etc) and my general personality. I was hired on the spot.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and informative, it was done on a one on one basis with the district manager and overall took about 20 minutes. We discussed my previous work experience and how it connected to Wendy's as well as starting pay rate and expectations of crew members of a new store because it had just been built and had 2 drive-thru lanes.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   2 Answers
    • How does your past experience at (blank) connect to Wendy's mission?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Filled out a small paper and gave it to the manager then after 3 minutes or so I got interviewed and the questions were pretty easy and basic after that I was told I got the job and I'd be starting right after paper work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ypsilanti, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Ypsilanti, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

When I went in for an interview they had no idea who I was or why I was there. They proceeded to have me wait out in the dining area for someone to come out. Then when she came out she huffed and was confused as to why I was even present.

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Kokomo, IN).

Interview

Easy interview. Easy basic questions. Mostly personality questions. How you preform under pressure. Have you worked in fast food in the past. What makes you angoos fit for this company.

Interview Questions

• We can get very busy at times. How do you preform under busy rushes and stressful times?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

I was asked the generic questions. "Why do you want to work here?" "Do you have experience?" "What made you choose here?" And after that I was asked if I could work the shift that they wanted me to work. As I was getting into my car after the interview I was called telling me that I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Venice, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Venice, FL).

Interview

I walked in, and the manager sat me down to ask basic questions. Then, when we were done she told me to come in tomorrow for the video training. The interview lasted maybe 5 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I interviewed at Wendy's (Cleveland, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

I have good work experience and I am a hard worker and I am a Good listener when it comes to work. I would like to have more experience working fast food to get my people skills better and helping people out more.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Austin, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was SO easy because there was no interview! The manager was going to hire me before I even walked through the door. The "interview" was telling me about the job and requirements and making sure I was okay with all of it. She even told me that since it was my first time working in fast food that after the first week if I decided I didn't like it I could quit! She was so laidback and personable, I was really excited to work for her. She told me to purchase some black work pants, black no slip shoes, cut my nails and remove the polish, figure out how to put my hair up in a bun, and set up a bank account with a direct deposit. Like I said, SO easy. I literally got the job on the spot, so much less complicated then any other place I've interviewed. She even let me start the same week. Very pleased.