Wendy's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.3

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Manager was not focused or interested in my interview. Said if I was chosen id have job offer in less than 49 hours. She said she had more interviews to conduct.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wendy's (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Asked me to come in for an interview at 4:00PM. Showed up at 3:45PM and had me waiting a whole hour, so I just left! Extremely unprofessional and I was disappointed because I really needed the job. NEVER AGAIN

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Tampa, FL).

Interview

It was okay I went in it wasn't really an interview he just talks about what he suspects on his store and I didn't get the job it was poorly sultructure nooooooooooooooo

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's in October 2016.

Interview

Didnt really like it they had me come back the day for an interview because they were low on workers, and after i took the time to go to the interview the next day, no one bothered to even contect me back the next day like they said they would to tell me if i was hired or not very unprofessional.

Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's in October 2016.

Interview

You fill out a application. I did an interview with the assistant manager that day. About a week or two later I got a call from the manager and started working after that.

Interview Questions

• What type of volunteer work do you do?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wendy's in October 2016.

Interview

Screening, in person on campus interview. The info session was the week of and recruiters introduced themselves and gave background to the company and their goals. Interview consisted of around 5 STARL questions.

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

First they called me for a quick phone interview, then after that they scheduled an interview for me in person. I showed up and they offered me a free large drink while I wait for the interview to conduct in the lobby. It only took about a half hour to go through the entire process, and the interview was pretty straight forward and exactly what I expected for an interview. They asked about teamwork experience, leadership positions, and experience. They also asked about answers that were provided on the application along with availability.

Interview Questions

• What positions have you previously had that can transfer to this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeneville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Greeneville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call the next day asking about an interview. The day after I went in for the interview and it was very easy and relaxed. I was offered a free drink, and the manager asked me very simple questions. However, I don't think I qualify for the job because he was looking for people would could stay until closing time and I can't work until 1 am due to school work and my parents not allowing it.

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Pensacola, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The assistant manager asked a series of questions and it all seemed ok until the assistant manager admitted that she was stepping in for someone else and was more nervous than I was, I was lead to believe the interview went amazing and I was what they were looking for and to be expecting a call from them, a couple days went by and i called them back to ask about my status, the person answering the phone told me the hiring manager wasn't in, so I called back a couple days later and was then told the hiring manager was in the bathroom call back in 2 hours, after 2 hours I called and hiring manager was gone for the day. I called back a couple days later and I was told I'm not what they were looking for. I felt it was handled very unprofessionally and unfair and like I was being avoided. In the end I am glad I did not get the job as I now feel they would have treated me poorly and probably not payed me for what I was worth.

Interview Questions

• Do I have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prince Frederick, MD

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Prince Frederick, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and then I was called in for an interview a week later. It was a calm experience, and the manager was really nice to me. I was able to answer the questions.