Wendy's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2017

1.7

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Very quick and easy. It was a breeze. The manager was really really friendly and asked me basic questions about myself. After that, she basically told me that i had the job, and all I had to do was fill out my paperwork.

Cashier/Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterford, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Waterford, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was unorganized, full of teens with their parents. Indeed said the job paid 10.50 an hour but the manager offered 8.90 despite my years of experience. It was very rushed and the employees that were behind the counter we're rude, slow and talking amongst them self's despite having many customers waiting for service. The manager was wearing flip flops and was totally unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wendy's (Gulfport, MS) in May 2017.

Interview

Put In My Application, Called The General Manager After It Was Submitted And She Told Me To Come In For An Interview The Same Day. Process Was Very Easy , GM Was Very Respectable And Passionate About Her Job. Great Establishment!

Interview Questions

• Where are you from?
      How Long Have You Been Living Here?
      What Are Your Ultimate Goals With The Wendy's Company?
      1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Harrisonburg, VA).

Interview

I was brought into one of the store's sat down and ask Bunch questions regarding my past work experience why I wanted to join the company and why was a good fit

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Sent in my resume through indeed, received a call to come in for an interview about a week later. Interview was rescheduled without my knowledge, taking up about an hour of my day. Went in for an interview the second time 3 days later. It was a long wait, but the interview took about 10 minutes, questions were read from a book. Huge emphasis on STAR formatted responses to questions. Received a job offer immediately after passing my background check (2 days). I was nervous, and initially shakey in my responses but warmed up. Take time to think them out and they won't mind. Confidence in your prepared answers, a smile, clean appearance, and firm handshake will likely get you the job.

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Kissimmee, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online , very same day got called for a interview . Of course I was super nervous Went in 3 days later . Very easy and very simple . Asked two questions and gave me the job

Interview Questions

• How far away do you live ?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parma, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Parma, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a very easy interview to me. Was contacted by a recruiter to set up a one on one interview with her and then a week later was contacted by the district manager for a second 1 on 1. then i was offer the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wendy's (Riverside, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. They asked a couple of basic questions, it didn't take that long. I would say the interview was about 5-7 minutes long. The person interviewing me was 15 minutes late. Called me a week later saying I got the job and said they would call me in week to give me a day for my orientation. They never got back to me, I called them multiple times and was sent to voicemail everytime.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Just asked a few questions and then was done. What experience I had, why I wanted to work at Wendy's, and how I felt I would add to the team at Wendy's.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at Wendy's.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lindenhurst, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Lindenhurst, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was called very shortly thereafter, interview with general manager was more like a conversation, was hired on the spot. I'm adding additional words simply because Glassdoor requires that I add additional words.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I did outside of work. Other than that, it seemed as though the GM was really trying to sell me on the benefits of working for this particular Wendy's franchise. Since I needed income, the hard sell worked.   Answer Question