Wendy's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Cleveland, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Short, not too many difficult questions, more questions about yourself and the nature of Wendy's. The manager will ask very simple questions. You'd have to me very incompetent to not get an offer for the job.

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Oaks, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Very easy. Basically only wanted a hard working drone to make sure they could trust you to show up one time to work, and that you wouldn't be lazy. It's a slightly above minimum wage job so there aren't really any other expectations.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans for the future   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Willowick, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Willowick, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted only about 15 minutes, and the interviewer was very friendly. No questions necessarily stood out to me, they were very typical fast food job questions. I was offered a position on the spot, and the interviewer took my hours and started training me right then and there.

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Golden, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

After I submitted my application the hiring manager called me and set up a time and day for me to come in for the interview. On the day of the interview the hiring manager sat with me in the dining room and asked various questions about my experience and skills.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Garden City, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied in person and a few days later I received a call to come in for a interview. On the day if the interview I walked to the counter said my name and why I was here and they told to wait by a table for my interview. Minutes later manager walks out asks me a few questions and by the end of it says I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about this job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Lakeland, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

It was easy and fast. The manager just asked simple questions. It was straightforward, really. I had no experience in working at a fast food restaurant but still got hired. There was no drug test, background check, etc. that the manager had me do.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Raleigh, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy. Mainly just asked about short term goals and what hours I could work. There was no drug test, but there was a background check. Was offered job the next day.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I went in wearing casual cloth and he asked me general fast food questions. It was a very casual experience and near the end he did a background check. Background check took around 2 hours so I went home first and I got a call saying I got hired that same day.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wendy's (Tampa, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Very quite and nice. Felt like a great company. Just look for something part time. Good benefits and flexible hours. Late hours and open on holidays. The interview was short but nice.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a job   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Rochester, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

when I first got to the interview I had to wait for a hour , I kinda got out on hold .. and notnobly while i waiting I scoped out the team members to see how they worked and it was bad , but over all when the interview did start she asked me few questions , more so about availability and I was hired on the spot .