Wendy's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

1.7

Line Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's in January 2013.

Interview

It was pretty easy. They just asked when my availability was and if I could work in a fast paced environment. Previous experience obviously isn't required because the job is easy to learn.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Harrisonburg, VA).

Interview

I was brought into one of the store's sat down and ask Bunch questions regarding my past work experience why I wanted to join the company and why was a good fit

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Macon, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Quick, the manager didn't ask me too many questions. Got hired on the spot. She was nice & very laid back. Told me to come in the next Wednesday for orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Buckeye Lake, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Buckeye Lake, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, called back under 1 hour, for interview, was asked about 10 ish questions and took about 10-15 minutes. Questions were simple and kinda basic. Kind is sensed interviewer was desperate for the new hire, and probably woulda hired me no matter my responses

Anonymous Employee in South Holland, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (South Holland, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

the lady asked me why do want to work here ? tell a little about yourself ? what happen with your last job ? do have experience ? got hired on the spot.

Cashier/Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

Easy. Typical questions about yourself and what would you do during certain situations. It was a one-on-one interview process. Interview was about 10-20 minutes and there were questions about previous jobs.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Sent in my resume through indeed, received a call to come in for an interview about a week later. Interview was rescheduled without my knowledge, taking up about an hour of my day. Went in for an interview the second time 3 days later. It was a long wait, but the interview took about 10 minutes, questions were read from a book. Huge emphasis on STAR formatted responses to questions. Received a job offer immediately after passing my background check (2 days). I was nervous, and initially shakey in my responses but warmed up. Take time to think them out and they won't mind. Confidence in your prepared answers, a smile, clean appearance, and firm handshake will likely get you the job.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prince Frederick, MD

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Prince Frederick, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and then I was called in for an interview a week later. It was a calm experience, and the manager was really nice to me. I was able to answer the questions.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Just asked a few questions and then was done. What experience I had, why I wanted to work at Wendy's, and how I felt I would add to the team at Wendy's.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at Wendy's.   1 Answer

Cashier and Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied in store and got a call back about a month later. I was called to ask if i was still interested in the job and to set up a date for the interview. The interview was with one of the stores owner who started out has a cashier.