Wendy's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

1.8

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The interview was good. I just felt like the manger did not like me when I first started. But as time went on I felt like part of the team there needs to be a better training set up as well as positive feedback from management.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Tampa, FL).

Interview

It was okay I went in it wasn't really an interview he just talks about what he suspects on his store and I didn't get the job it was poorly sultructure nooooooooooooooo

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

I applied at a wendys location with a paper application about 3 or so days later they called me in for an interview. They asked me to sit out in the lobby, and offered me a free drink while I waited the interviewer was really nice and friendly, it was my first job so I was nervous but definitely the easiest job interview I've ever done.

Interview Questions

• What are you goals for the future?   1 Answer

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Fort Wayne, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

Sat down with a General Manager on the first interview, then Regional Manager for the second. Both went about the same. Friendly sit-down where the Manager asked some questions like "What do you think this job entails?" & "What past experiences have you had in similar areas?". Briefly discuss past jobs, experiences, and extra training that may be pertinent. Regional Manager did ask what Salary was expected; think I could have asked for more, but felt a little self-conscience. Got a call back very quickly afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an upset Guest and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wendy's (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was easy and fast. I actually got an interview when I went to turn in the application. The manager at that time was very laid back and seemed like he wanted to hire me by the way he conducted the interview

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Long Beach, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The place wasn't open yet so the interview was in a parking lot and I sat down and he asked me some basic question about some general things, nothing that was difficult. After the questions he gave me a run down of the training proccess and said that I had the Job already and offered me 9.75 per hour. He said he would call me about when the training sessions would be and that was that. Overall very nice guy.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes things will be going at a very fast pace. what makes you think that you can keep up with the job?   1 Answer
    • Alot of time in the fast food buissness things can be changed alot, how do you think you can manage all the change.   Answer Question
    • Do you have any hobbies or after school clubs?   Answer Question
    • What are your hours?   Answer Question

Cashier/Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wendy's (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

She mostly talked about herself while we participated in a group interview where she just asked tell me about yourself. This was my opportunity to let go of my skills and show off my personally

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's in October 2016.

Interview

Didnt really like it they had me come back the day for an interview because they were low on workers, and after i took the time to go to the interview the next day, no one bothered to even contect me back the next day like they said they would to tell me if i was hired or not very unprofessional.

Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's in October 2016.

Interview

You fill out a application. I did an interview with the assistant manager that day. About a week or two later I got a call from the manager and started working after that.

Interview Questions

• What type of volunteer work do you do?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wendy's in October 2016.

Interview

Screening, in person on campus interview. The info session was the week of and recruiters introduced themselves and gave background to the company and their goals. Interview consisted of around 5 STARL questions.