Wendy's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

1.7

672 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wendy's in July 2017.

Interview

Was on the B enroll. Had 3 to 4 years training. Can work anyways. Won't let you down. Started working to help me and my family . want to start saving up for car

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Austin, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was SO easy because there was no interview! The manager was going to hire me before I even walked through the door. The "interview" was telling me about the job and requirements and making sure I was okay with all of it. She even told me that since it was my first time working in fast food that after the first week if I decided I didn't like it I could quit! She was so laidback and personable, I was really excited to work for her. She told me to purchase some black work pants, black no slip shoes, cut my nails and remove the polish, figure out how to put my hair up in a bun, and set up a bank account with a direct deposit. Like I said, SO easy. I literally got the job on the spot, so much less complicated then any other place I've interviewed. She even let me start the same week. Very pleased.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Augustine, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Saint Augustine, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick and very easy plus they needed the help bad. Hired right on the spot. Just have to wear an apron and all back uniform. But other than that it's was so easy .

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed by 2 in-person interviews. Phone interview was generally about things in my resume. First interview was more technical. Second was more about cultural fit. The whole process took about 3-4weeks.

Interview Questions

• what would I do if I can't reach a consensus with people I work with about a work related issue   1 Answer

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Wilkes-Barre, PA).

Interview

They were very friendly and asked only a few questions. Mainly about your Availability. If they liked you they hired you on the spot, like they did for me.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

It was very easy, asked me a few questions like "What are your strengths and weaknesses" and "Why should we hire you ". After a few days I got a call back and started working .

General Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

One of the more thorough ones I have done. I was very surprised. They even had behavioral type questions, which at the time weren't that common to see. The manager was friendly and personable and ended up being a great boss.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's in June 2017.

Interview

I got called 2 days after I applied. I came in the following day. The manager was very laid back. She didn't really ask me many questions aside from when I want to work and how much. She hired me on the spot very soon after. The whole thing was only about 5 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Garden, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Winter Garden, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was called less than a day later for a same day interview. The Wendy's I interviewed at was having open interviews for that week so I figured thats why I didn't get a call back. There was a lot of scenario questions that were rather hard but overall the process was okay.

Interview Questions

• Whats your availability?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you received criticism for something and explain how you reacted towards it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zion, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wendy's (Zion, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Process want very smooth. I fiilled out application on-line two days called wendys and I got interview the same day. Want and was hired on spot started three days later.