Wendy's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

658 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centreville, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Centreville, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

A manager called me a few days after I applied online to come in later that day. It was a pretty simple interview and only took about 10 minutes. She told me to come in the next day to bring in some ID and other miscellaneous items makin it seem like I would start working soon after. I call a few days later and she proceeds to tell me she can't train me anymore because they had a new owner and because of this she "no longer knew how to train employees." Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

easy.blah blah blah blah ...very easy. too easy. I dont need to explain interview process its the same as any other job. No hard questions.... Just answer questions honestly and you'll get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why Do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arnold, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Arnold, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

I walked in and after about 10min of waiting for the general manager, we sat down at a table and talked about myself and herself for an hour. The interview was really easy and relaxed. Just ask a lot of questions and show that you're interested.

Interview Questions

• Did you play any sports in highschool?   1 Answer

Cashier/Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterford, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Waterford, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was unorganized, full of teens with their parents. Indeed said the job paid 10.50 an hour but the manager offered 8.90 despite my years of experience. It was very rushed and the employees that were behind the counter we're rude, slow and talking amongst them self's despite having many customers waiting for service. The manager was wearing flip flops and was totally unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Utica, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wendy's (Utica, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The manager was very nice and non-intemidating . I came in one day to fill out a application and the next day I got a interview and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself .   1 Answer
    • Do you have reliable transportation ?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Harrisonburg, VA).

Interview

I was brought into one of the store's sat down and ask Bunch questions regarding my past work experience why I wanted to join the company and why was a good fit

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Sent in my resume through indeed, received a call to come in for an interview about a week later. Interview was rescheduled without my knowledge, taking up about an hour of my day. Went in for an interview the second time 3 days later. It was a long wait, but the interview took about 10 minutes, questions were read from a book. Huge emphasis on STAR formatted responses to questions. Received a job offer immediately after passing my background check (2 days). I was nervous, and initially shakey in my responses but warmed up. Take time to think them out and they won't mind. Confidence in your prepared answers, a smile, clean appearance, and firm handshake will likely get you the job.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Manager was real cool and just had a normal conversation with me, didn't ask all those crazy situational questions. Real laid back atmosphere. Had the interview with the assistant manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Kissimmee, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online , very same day got called for a interview . Of course I was super nervous Went in 3 days later . Very easy and very simple . Asked two questions and gave me the job

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wendy's (Riverside, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. They asked a couple of basic questions, it didn't take that long. I would say the interview was about 5-7 minutes long. The person interviewing me was 15 minutes late. Called me a week later saying I got the job and said they would call me in week to give me a day for my orientation. They never got back to me, I called them multiple times and was sent to voicemail everytime.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for wendy's   1 Answer