Wendy's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

1.7

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Just asked a few questions and then was done. What experience I had, why I wanted to work at Wendy's, and how I felt I would add to the team at Wendy's.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at Wendy's.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lindenhurst, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Lindenhurst, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was called very shortly thereafter, interview with general manager was more like a conversation, was hired on the spot. I'm adding additional words simply because Glassdoor requires that I add additional words.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I did outside of work. Other than that, it seemed as though the GM was really trying to sell me on the benefits of working for this particular Wendy's franchise. Since I needed income, the hard sell worked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South Holland, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (South Holland, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

the lady asked me why do want to work here ? tell a little about yourself ? what happen with your last job ? do have experience ? got hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Macon, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Quick, the manager didn't ask me too many questions. Got hired on the spot. She was nice & very laid back. Told me to come in the next Wednesday for orientation.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's in March 2017.

Interview

I applied in indeed and they responded very quickly, afterwards they interviewed me and just wanted to touch bases and see what I was about and boom got the job.

Interview Questions

• What customer service back ground do you have ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wendy's (Scranton, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very comfortable and easy. All the questions were simple and realistic. My boss seemed serious but after I got the job he lightened up completely. Just be confident and smile.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blythewood, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wendy's (Blythewood, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

I got in instantly but took a week to get in the door. Manager told me she knew that I knew what I was doing plus I had experience in fast food and customer service.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Manager was not focused or interested in my interview. Said if I was chosen id have job offer in less than 49 hours. She said she had more interviews to conduct.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Flint, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

It was brief and down to the point. Let me know about what i would ve doing and what hours i would ld be working. Interview was easy and quick i was in and out.

Anonymous Employee in Buckeye Lake, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Buckeye Lake, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, called back under 1 hour, for interview, was asked about 10 ish questions and took about 10-15 minutes. Questions were simple and kinda basic. Kind is sensed interviewer was desperate for the new hire, and probably woulda hired me no matter my responses