Wendy's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and waited for about 3 weeks to hear a call back from them. They told me to meet them in 4 days ( last Friday ), they wanted me to bring my social security card, working papers and school I.D. , I didn't have a school I.D. But the manager was cool with it. I go back next week for training can't wait 🙂. Manager and employees seemed very nice also the pay is above minimum wage unlike Burger King. There was no questions at the interview lol I just had to fill a paper out about my address and schedule

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I put $8.36 they gave me $8.75

Cashier, Sandwich Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Metairie, LA) in July 2016.

Interview

I met with the assistant manager for my interview and she asked me plenty questions. A couple days later the store manager called me in for orientation. I met with the store manager and had an interview. Afterwards, she gave me my work shirt and visor and ended the interview with my start date.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had to calm an angry customer down. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

The interview was very basic. They asked my basic questions, double-checked my application and asked about availability. The second interview was really nothing but you have to meet with two managers first before they hire you. Both managers were very friendly and the GM made sure to describe the type of work that I would be doing before proceeding with the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Wendy's?   1 Answer
    • Did you receive any special recognition at your past jobs or in school?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

Interview was very conversational, wanted to see if you fit into the team and to see what type of person you are. See what kinda skills you have and how you interact with others based on situation questions.

Interview Questions

• What would be the first thing you say to a customer when you see them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Applied on line. Got an email that Wendy's was having open interviews. Got to Wendy's 10 minutes before scheduled time. Waited in the dining room. Manager was nice. Asked regular interview questions. Also got asked where I was going for college in the fall. Manager wrote down my contact information and said I would be called if I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Tell me about yourself.
      What days and hours are you available to work?
      Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's in June 2016.

Interview

Applied in person and was told that someone would call to schedule an interview. No one ever called so I went back in and had an interview. I got the job and now I am in training. Overall, the interview was short and sweet, just wondering what and who you are and when you can work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Livonia, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at Wendy's in June 2016. Asked easy interview questions such as when I was available to work. Interview went very well, but I did not get the job. Good luck at your Wendy's interview! (:

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

I walked into the store because of an add that was painted on the window. A manager came and talked to me after I filled out the application. We went over my availability and what hours he had available. Set up an interview for later that week. Interview was easy, job offered at the end.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions like if a customer did this what would you do?
      Name a time when you went above and beyond for a previous job.
      How do you deal with people you don't get along with but have to work with?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Dublin, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Very simple and brief, easy to complete and very low pressure. Many people will be able to complete this interview without anxiety. They often have open interviews and are very desperate for good help.

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Clarksville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

It was an open interview. I waited for some of the other people to finish the brief one on one with the general manager, each lasting about 5 minutes. When it was my turn, we sat at a little table at the back of the store, where I was asked very basic questions pertaining to my work history and work ethic.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult work experience that you and other co workers had to work together and accomplish the task.   Answer Question