Wendy's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

1.7

Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's in October 2016.

Interview

You fill out a application. I did an interview with the assistant manager that day. About a week or two later I got a call from the manager and started working after that.

Interview Questions

• What type of volunteer work do you do?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wendy's in October 2016.

Interview

Screening, in person on campus interview. The info session was the week of and recruiters introduced themselves and gave background to the company and their goals. Interview consisted of around 5 STARL questions.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Austin, TX).

Interview

They sat me down, asked me my qualificaitons and got me on the job quickly. I had accidentally applied for the manager position but t was an easy online fix and I was working the next day.
    The Manager was busy a lot of the time but took time out of her day to interview me even though I had acidentally interviewed for the wrong position.
    Overall it was a good interview and a quick process in getting the job. Just be prepared, otherwise it was quite easy.

Cashier/Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Kissimmee, FL).

Interview

I applied online through snagajob.com, and maybe in about 2 weeks i received an email to schedule a interview. When i went into the interview, I was out in the dining area so it wasn't private at all.

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

First they called me for a quick phone interview, then after that they scheduled an interview for me in person. I showed up and they offered me a free large drink while I wait for the interview to conduct in the lobby. It only took about a half hour to go through the entire process, and the interview was pretty straight forward and exactly what I expected for an interview. They asked about teamwork experience, leadership positions, and experience. They also asked about answers that were provided on the application along with availability.

Interview Questions

• What positions have you previously had that can transfer to this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Green Bay, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was very informal with no real brain busting questions. It was very quick.The asistant manager was cery down to earth, easy to talk to quth an easy going personality. He described the job details well and listened intently.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeneville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Greeneville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call the next day asking about an interview. The day after I went in for the interview and it was very easy and relaxed. I was offered a free drink, and the manager asked me very simple questions. However, I don't think I qualify for the job because he was looking for people would could stay until closing time and I can't work until 1 am due to school work and my parents not allowing it.

Wendys Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (McDonough, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online then a few days later I received a call to a schedule an interview. It was pretty short. I was asked my availability and previous experience then I got hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Pensacola, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The assistant manager asked a series of questions and it all seemed ok until the assistant manager admitted that she was stepping in for someone else and was more nervous than I was, I was lead to believe the interview went amazing and I was what they were looking for and to be expecting a call from them, a couple days went by and i called them back to ask about my status, the person answering the phone told me the hiring manager wasn't in, so I called back a couple days later and was then told the hiring manager was in the bathroom call back in 2 hours, after 2 hours I called and hiring manager was gone for the day. I called back a couple days later and I was told I'm not what they were looking for. I felt it was handled very unprofessionally and unfair and like I was being avoided. In the end I am glad I did not get the job as I now feel they would have treated me poorly and probably not payed me for what I was worth.

Interview Questions

• Do I have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Kettering, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Really simple and easy all they ask is for a background check. They ask you a few question and that's it. You have to wait a day or two before they'll call you back to tell if they want you or not.