Wendy's Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA | Glassdoor

1.1

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Window/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wendy's (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Two interviews on two separate visits, both at the restaurant. The first was with the store manager and the other his superior. They asked me about how I would handle certain scenarios, what if's

Interview Questions

• How much/often I wanted to work and what kind of extra curricular activities I most enjoy.   1 Answer

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

it was easy the questions wasn't too bad but overall the interview went great got hired on the spot and he was nice I told him about my background and my skills that I could bring to the company. I'm good at what I do I'm a hard worker always on time and I'm a people person

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

They asked me to come in and I sat down with the restaurant manager who asked me questions about why I wanted to work there and about myself. It was very laid back and he was easy to talk to which was nice for me because this was my first job so I was a little nervous.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leechburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Leechburg, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

The Manager Called me and asked if I could come in on that day. I said yes. I went in and the interview consisted of a Background Check, Interview, and assessment such as "Describe one time you received negative feedback well, Name one time you helped somebody" etc. Asked if you can perform the job skills. Also verified application. Said they will run a background check. Called back next day with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Expect Minimum Wage or a few cents more. Not a lot of room to negotiate unless you hold a college degree or are a manager.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Butler, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Butler, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

They asked me fairly simple interview questions, also asked when I would be available and if I would be reliable. They also asked if I knew anybody that worked there and I told them yes that's how I got the interview. They also asked me right then and there when I would be able to start working, i then gave them my schedule so they could work around it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No I was not able to negotiate the hourly pay.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview was easy. I really don't think the managers cared about who they were interviewing because after I was hired, it seemed like they were happy to have anyone work there. Many people don't even dress appropriately for an interview and I realized I was very over dressed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Cashier/Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2010.

Interview

Called me to come in for an interview. Came in a few days later for an interview. The interview consisted of the manager asking me why I wanted the position and how long would I stay at the position. That was it. Got the job offered to me but refused.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in this position?   1 Answer

Didn't want to give me $10.50 an hour.