Wendy's Shift Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wendy's Shift Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Very very extensive interview. Lots of good questions asked and thorough explanation of what the job entails. Being a management candidate I had 2 interviews, even though the second was just a meeting with the rdm so he could give final approval.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to go with Wendy's?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Met at a store, the representative was late and interview was informative. The store was noisy, with guest coming in and out. It was just not the place for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply at Wendy's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Cedar Rapids, IA) in July 2015.

Interview

It starts with an app, then questions. If they decide on spot they want to hire you they may give you a history and even some statistics about the business and of course asking if you have any questions. Which I did. He decided to tell me to start with the intent of going after the assistant position after my 8 week shift manager training and serv safe certification.

Anonymous Employee in West Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (West Delray Beach, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

The process took about 20 mins or less. The store manager seemed more occupied with other activities than carrying out the job interview that he called me in for. I passed the interview process, which took about two to three weeks to complete. The training took about four weeks learning the different stations in the restaurant to only find out that I would be stationed at another location 20 miles from my house with the offset in pay for driving more mileage for them. The store and franchise Corporate office is very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• none really. typical questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation, excepted offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wendy's (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I filled out the application and spoke to a manager... She had a few moment to speak to me so we kinda done a pretty interview right then...after that we decided on a day to come back in for a formal interview.... I came in the following week and she asked me about 9-10 questions and also asked me if I wld be taking anytime off I the next 6 months...

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

Basically fill out an application online and wait for a call back from them mine took a couple of days. Other than that its very simple. This is one job that anyone can get.

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Boise, ID) in June 2012.

Interview

I was already a current employee, and requested an interview to be a manager. It took a bit of pushing my at the time managers to "approve" my "skills" and ability to be a manager before they requested the district managers come to and interview me for the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my shifts slightly as I was attending college on Tuesday's and Thursday's. They were very susceptible to my request.

Shift Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's in November 2011.

Interview

They drug their feet. Took almost a month. They kept setting times to call to set up interviews but never stuck to the time or day. I had to call them on multiple occasions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you've gone above and beyond to satisfy a guest.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a difficult conversation you've had to have with an employee.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They won't budge.

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wendy's in February 2009.

Interview

Ask very basic questions, interview was rushed an unprofessional. Don't worry about it too mooch