Wendy's Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

1.8

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Interview

Basic interview, short and simple. Submitted application online and followed up in store a week later. Then was invited for an interview with the assistant manager and had a secondary interview with the general manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you didn't achieve a goal   1 Answer
  • Tell me about a time when you had to lead a team   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

It was very easy, asked me a few questions like "What are your strengths and weaknesses" and "Why should we hire you ". After a few days I got a call back and started working .

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's in June 2017.

Interview

I got called 2 days after I applied. I came in the following day. The manager was very laid back. She didn't really ask me many questions aside from when I want to work and how much. She hired me on the spot very soon after. The whole thing was only about 5 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Garden, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Winter Garden, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was called less than a day later for a same day interview. The Wendy's I interviewed at was having open interviews for that week so I figured thats why I didn't get a call back. There was a lot of scenario questions that were rather hard but overall the process was okay.

Interview Questions

• Whats your availability?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you received criticism for something and explain how you reacted towards it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centreville, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Centreville, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

A manager called me a few days after I applied online to come in later that day. It was a pretty simple interview and only took about 10 minutes. She told me to come in the next day to bring in some ID and other miscellaneous items makin it seem like I would start working soon after. I call a few days later and she proceeds to tell me she can't train me anymore because they had a new owner and because of this she "no longer knew how to train employees." Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Novi, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

was very easy and almost impossible to not get hired. She asked me a few questions regarding the job, and what times I would be available during the week. Then discussed pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prince Frederick, MD

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Prince Frederick, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and then I was called in for an interview a week later. It was a calm experience, and the manager was really nice to me. I was able to answer the questions.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Long wait, because they are still open serving customers so you have to wait for managers to get free. But its a pretty straight forward process once they start, not a lot of pauses

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to perform under pressure?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Submit application online. Then, wait to receive initial call back. During the call back, manager will ask basic questions like availability and willingness to work. Then, you are set a date/time for 1:1 interview. BE EARLY! You are much more likely to get hired if early and in a clean, business casual attire. Basic, easy interview questioning.

Anonymous Employee in Trexlertown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Trexlertown, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

I printed out an application online and gave it to a manager. She told me to come in for an interview and it was just basic questions. She told me to come for a second interview with a different manager the next day and that was the behavioral test. Overall pretty easy plus i knew everyone that worked there.