Werner Enterprises Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Werner Enterprises Driver Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises (Tulsa, OK) in June 2010.

Interview

I was prehired by Werner with help from my school, RoadMaster. I was sent postcards congratulating me on being prehired and to give my recruiter a call. The called me every day for about 2 weeks to get orientaion set up but I was waiting to see what other companies would make offers and weigh my options. I chose werner because I hear they are a good company to start out with and they have alot of dedicated lanes. I have to small children so i want to be home as often as i can until I find something local. Anyway, when i decided to give the recruiter a call to let them know that i wanted to set up orientation the interview consisted basically of questions on my criminal and drug history which I have none of both. Then she told me about pay and what she had available and which one did i want.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't attempt to negogiate because they have a set pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Werner Enterprises

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises in November 2009.

Interview

You call and talk to the recruiter on the phone. Applications can be done online or in person if you are close to a terminal/ office. They check employment, driving record, criminal background. Then, if hired, you attend a three day orientation. The company pays for motel and transportation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There really is no negotiations. Each route has a set rate of pay. You get your choice of routes which you are qualified for.

Driver Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises in December 2008.

Interview

hired after graduating from truck driving school.