West Coast Dental Human Resources Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online and I was contacted by someone from the company. She asked me to come in for an in-person the very next day. I was sent a confirmation via texts which was unusual. The lady didn't properly identify herself once but she was polite and accomodating. I was told that the HR manager and the owner would be present for my interview. Infact the lady insisted I come on that particular day because the owner would be in office around that time. The next day I reached the location. It started off well with the HR manager. She seemed nice until she became condescending regarding my lack of having a permanent job and working mostly based on contracts. She seemed negative and judgmental about it. Which seemed off to me because according to the job description, I have double the years of work experience and skills. The conversation lasted for about 20 mins. The owner was apparently running late and the HR manager told me to wait alone in the conference room until the Owner arrived. After 10 mins she informed me that he's going to take longer, so she asked me to come back again some other day when he's available. Never heard back from them after that day. Overall, very unprofessional and disorganized process.

Interview Questions

• How come you handled multiple jobs while studying and how were you at two places at omce?   Answer Question

West Coast Dental Response

Jan 25, 2019 – Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide honest feedback. We always love to learn more about experiences and how we can improve.