West Coast Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at West Coast Dental

1.8

Insurance Biller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menifee, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Menifee, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

It was great she gave me great information on the company and office I would be working .we talked about how to make the office better and how to improve the billing situation in the office

Interview Questions

• How long I have been billing   1 Answer

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Orange, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Very professional, organized, friendly ,welcoming , provided details with great support, available resources, amazing staff and very talented individuals. I really enjoyed my interview process and am happy to be part of West Coast Dental family

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rialto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Rialto, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

My interview went super great and had good conversation with the Regional Manager. We talked about past experiences as like other work skills; customer service, computer skills, excel and other office skills

Interview Questions

• How many years you have experience in the field?   1 Answer

Treatment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Lynnwood, WA) in December 2018.

Interview

Brief phone interview, invited in for an in person interview next day. Relaxed interview with the Regional Manager, in depth application process and lengthy background check. Took a couple weeks over the Christmas Holiday. Current Front office staff unprepared to train a new hire.

Interview Questions

• They insisted on a full time schedule and 2 Saturdays a month.   1 Answer

Jan 25, 2019 – Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We want you to know that your review has been received.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Gate, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (South Gate, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

It went well, very professional and straight to the point. Manager right away saw my potential. She was polite and gave me details of the job. She was super interested in me that she gave me the job right away.

Interview Questions

• how long I have worked in the field   1 Answer

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Bellevue, WA) in June 2018.

Interview

Very professional, felt very comfortable. Asked questions to make sure I was a fit for the position. Asked as soon as I can start. Went over the hiring process, because I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you have restriction with time.   1 Answer

Jan 25, 2019 – Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online via a job site posting. I was contacted within 4 days. Upon being contacted a telephone interview took place, and I was scheduled for a face-to-face interview for the following business day with a Senior Manager/Regional immediately after.

Interview Questions

West Coast Dental Response

Jan 25, 2019 – Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input!

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online and I was contacted by someone from the company. She asked me to come in for an in-person the very next day. I was sent a confirmation via texts which was unusual. The lady didn't properly identify herself once but she was polite and accomodating. I was told that the HR manager and the owner would be present for my interview. Infact the lady insisted I come on that particular day because the owner would be in office around that time. The next day I reached the location. It started off well with the HR manager. She seemed nice until she became condescending regarding my lack of having a permanent job and working mostly based on contracts. She seemed negative and judgmental about it. Which seemed off to me because according to the job description, I have double the years of work experience and skills. The conversation lasted for about 20 mins. The owner was apparently running late and the HR manager told me to wait alone in the conference room until the Owner arrived. After 10 mins she informed me that he's going to take longer, so she asked me to come back again some other day when he's available. Never heard back from them after that day. Overall, very unprofessional and disorganized process.

Interview Questions

• How come you handled multiple jobs while studying and how were you at two places at omce?   Answer Question

Jan 25, 2019 – Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide honest feedback. We always love to learn more about experiences and how we can improve.

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Buena Park, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was a one on one interview. It was the most comfortable interview I have ever been to. Very relaxing. Of course it was professional attire. The manager held the interview and made me feel at ease with a few jokes and a few personal life stories in between the interview.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a biller?   1 Answer

Feb 8, 2019 – Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for your interview review. We love when our interviewees have knowledge of what to expect and about our company. It proves they are interesting and willing to take the extra mile to stand out.

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter called (without identifying herself). Working interview immediately (red flag) at a location I never applied to that was far away. On the day of no one knew who I was. No one was helpful or showed me around. A staff member yelled at me for refusing to do unethical stuff. They didn't give me a lunch break.

Interview Questions

West Coast Dental Response

Feb 13, 2019 – Social Media Coordinator