West Coast Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at West Coast Dental

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Buena Park, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was a one on one interview. It was the most comfortable interview I have ever been to. Very relaxing. Of course it was professional attire. The manager held the interview and made me feel at ease with a few jokes and a few personal life stories in between the interview.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a biller?   1 Answer

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter called (without identifying herself). Working interview immediately (red flag) at a location I never applied to that was far away. On the day of no one knew who I was. No one was helpful or showed me around. A staff member yelled at me for refusing to do unethical stuff. They didn't give me a lunch break.

Treatment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramount, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Paramount, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I met with District Manager. Very professional and made me feel welcomed, she asked me about how I will present dental treatment plans to patients and she asked me how I would be able to educate patients and provide the best quality treatment services. That's when I realized I was at a great company. She cares about customer service and our business over all.

Interview Questions

• My experience and knowledge.   1 Answer

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Lancaster, CA).

Interview

it was a very brief interview along with the managing dentist,office manager,and floor soup i was ask a series of questions it was not at all intimidating i felt at home

Interview Questions

• are you willing to be a team player   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Quick interview with former manager. She liked me from the start. I had previously woorked for WDS back in 2007-2008. I was/am very knowledgable. She liked my responses to her questions. I think at the same time, the office needed a receptionist so they hired me.

Interview Questions

• How would i handle an upset patient?   1 Answer