West Coast Dental Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at West Coast Dental

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Van Nuys, CA) in Jul 2020

Interview

Recruiter contacts you and sets you with a interview with office manager or our Regional manager. I got my interview within a day . Dress professionally , bring resume and great attitude.

Interview Questions
  • Ask about your experience , what you looking for within the company and what can you offer the company . Team player a must ,. . Are you flexible in hours . what's your strengths and weaknesses.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Menifee, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Menifee, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

It was great she gave me great information on the company and office I would be working .we talked about how to make the office better and how to improve the billing situation in the office

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2020

Interview

Easy process after a few question regarding your experience and skills they will give you an offer and after you will meet up with the office manager and they will give a walk around the office .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

West Coast Dental

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Coast Dental in May 2019

Interview

They Came to the university and set me up for an online video interview. That was scheduled 15 days in advance and at the last minute became a telephone Interview, During the conversation the asked me of my background and my work experience, the bottom line was how much I can handle in a High volume practice, and what type of dentistry I did. The interviewer seemed concerned if I would be fast enough and I felt pressured from the get-go to just say "I'm the fastest handpiece this side of the Mississippi". I am in an IDP so I do have the experience, but the interview was basically focused on how fast I work not on how good, or what can I bring to their practice, or quality of treatment or basically anything else. Please check the question.... which baffled me..... at the end of the interview I was asked if I had a question for them.... of course, I did... I asked, "Why should I work for you and not for your competition?" Safe to say... I am not considering them at all for you to know how they answered.

Interview Questions
  • How would you manage 3 patients scheduled in an hour?

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Orange, CA) in Feb 2019

Interview

Very professional, organized, friendly ,welcoming , provided details with great support, available resources, amazing staff and very talented individuals. I really enjoyed my interview process and am happy to be part of West Coast Dental family

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rialto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Rialto, CA) in Jan 2019

Interview

My interview went super great and had good conversation with the Regional Manager. We talked about past experiences as like other work skills; customer service, computer skills, excel and other office skills

Interview Questions
  • How many years you have experience in the field?

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Lynnwood, WA) in Dec 2018

Interview

Brief phone interview, invited in for an in person interview next day. Relaxed interview with the Regional Manager, in depth application process and lengthy background check. Took a couple weeks over the Christmas Holiday. Current Front office staff unprepared to train a new hire.

Interview Questions
  • They insisted on a full time schedule and 2 Saturdays a month.

Anonymous Employee in South Gate, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (South Gate, CA) in Aug 2018

Interview

It went well, very professional and straight to the point. Manager right away saw my potential. She was polite and gave me details of the job. She was super interested in me that she gave me the job right away.

Interview Questions
  • how long I have worked in the field

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Bellevue, WA) in Jun 2018

Interview

Very professional, felt very comfortable. Asked questions to make sure I was a fit for the position. Asked as soon as I can start. Went over the hiring process, because I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have restriction with time.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

I applied online via a job site posting. I was contacted within 4 days. Upon being contacted a telephone interview took place, and I was scheduled for a face-to-face interview for the following business day with a Senior Manager/Regional immediately after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews