KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

West Coast Dental Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at West Coast Dental

West Coast Dental

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Coast Dental

Interview

Fairly easy process. Would recommend following up on interview and position status. Would recommend having a resume printed and updated, portfolios to stand out, give a good impression, do in with a good attitude.

Interview Questions
  • What are your expectations of this job?
    Answer Question

West Coast Dental

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Coast Dental

Interview

Recruiters are liars just trying to get you to the interview stating that you will work at the office for 2 months until you get trained then go remote and have weekends off but not true.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

4h

works at

Ardor Health Solutions

Calling all nurses, therapists, and allied health professionals!!! If you have 2+ yrs of experience, are ready to try something new, or are just hungry for good money, look no further! I’m a healthcare professional and recruiter looking to help you find the perfect travel contract for the end of the year. We staff nationwide and are a smaller agency which means YOU are the focus. If you want to learn more about travel, or are ready to find your next job: isabellac@ardorhealth.com (866)-425-5768 Chat soon!

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

West Coast Dental

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at West Coast Dental

Interview

Great and easy process, come at the time and have a nice meeting with the manager and share about ideas, the process is fun and very approachable, thank to the people who always help me to get the right information

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

West Coast Dental

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Coast Dental in Nov 2021

Interview

Applied on job searching engine website, regional manager contacted me asking what relevant experience I had, the manager than scheduled me an interview at location. The next day I went in for an in person interview. Than was told if position was offered I would be contacted by regional manager once again.

Interview Questions
  • Management was so nice and welcoming! I was asked to share my work history and the tasks I would do on a daily bases with my previous employers, what my strengths were, and how I would handle scenarios that would pertain of de-escalating problematic situations.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

the interview was amazing very understanding on how to work with me and my family & my scheduling . they are able to make the my work ethic work with everything that i have done & work for.

Interview Questions
  • how long have you done dental front desk ? how well do i know insurance? how well do you work with others? how are you with customer service.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Los Angeles, CA) in Jul 2020

Interview

Recruiter contacts you and sets you with a interview with office manager or our Regional manager. I got my interview within a day . Dress professionally , bring resume and great attitude.

Interview Questions
  • Ask about your experience , what you looking for within the company and what can you offer the company . Team player a must ,. . Are you flexible in hours . what's your strengths and weaknesses.

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Van Nuys, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

It was great she gave me great information on the company and office I would be working .we talked about how to make the office better and how to improve the billing situation in the office

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Menifee, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Menifee, CA) in Jan 2020

Interview

Easy process after a few question regarding your experience and skills they will give you an offer and after you will meet up with the office manager and they will give a walk around the office .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2019

Interview

They Came to the university and set me up for an online video interview. That was scheduled 15 days in advance and at the last minute became a telephone Interview, During the conversation the asked me of my background and my work experience, the bottom line was how much I can handle in a High volume practice, and what type of dentistry I did. The interviewer seemed concerned if I would be fast enough and I felt pressured from the get-go to just say "I'm the fastest handpiece this side of the Mississippi". I am in an IDP so I do have the experience, but the interview was basically focused on how fast I work not on how good, or what can I bring to their practice, or quality of treatment or basically anything else. Please check the question.... which baffled me..... at the end of the interview I was asked if I had a question for them.... of course, I did... I asked, "Why should I work for you and not for your competition?" Safe to say... I am not considering them at all for you to know how they answered.

Interview Questions
  • How would you manage 3 patients scheduled in an hour?

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Orange, CA) in Feb 2019

Interview

Very professional, organized, friendly ,welcoming , provided details with great support, available resources, amazing staff and very talented individuals. I really enjoyed my interview process and am happy to be part of West Coast Dental family

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews