West Coast Dental Treatment Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at West Coast Dental

0.0

Treatment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Lynnwood, WA) in December 2018.

Interview

Brief phone interview, invited in for an in person interview next day. Relaxed interview with the Regional Manager, in depth application process and lengthy background check. Took a couple weeks over the Christmas Holiday. Current Front office staff unprepared to train a new hire.

Interview Questions

• They insisted on a full time schedule and 2 Saturdays a month.   1 Answer

West Coast Dental Response

Jan 25, 2019 – Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We want you to know that your review has been received.

Other Interview Reviews for West Coast Dental

Treatment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramount, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Coast Dental (Paramount, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I met with District Manager. Very professional and made me feel welcomed, she asked me about how I will present dental treatment plans to patients and she asked me how I would be able to educate patients and provide the best quality treatment services. That's when I realized I was at a great company. She cares about customer service and our business over all.

Interview Questions

• My experience and knowledge.   1 Answer

West Coast Dental Response

Feb 8, 2019 – Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for your interview review. We love when our interviewees have knowledge of what to expect and about our company. It proves they are interesting and willing to take the extra mile to stand... More